Pleba Girls Party: Come together, right now, over me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

:hug: :hug: :(
I can't keep track of the thread very well from work, cos I'm supposed to be working... I know you were kidding, but I'm sorry anyway! :reject:

I know why... 'cos it's a kick arse song, that's why :D
Hey Flybabe :hug:

Right on:yes:

Hi Ali and Weldy,I think I have listend to it three times already:crack:,The Music is pulling me in:lol:

I want to learn to play it:combust:

Belated goodnight to SG!

I would love to be able to chat here all day Weldy, but someone decided we had to live in a capitalist society... :madwife: :wink:

Just give in to it, flybabe! :drool:
I would love to be able to play Gloria on bass... but I think that's a long way off yet! :reject:
Gloria bass solo :love:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Sorry...I got a bit confused cause I thought America was the same way...but then again...I don't have a job :wink:

Well, Australia and the US are both capitalist countries... there probably aren't many countries that aren't. Which means we have to do stupid things like work and pay bills... bah. :wink:
Enjoy unemployment while you can :D

I think we've lost flybabe to Gloria completely... :wink:

Alisaura said:

Well, Australia and the US are both capitalist countries... there probably aren't many countries that aren't. Which means we have to do stupid things like work and pay bills... bah. :wink:
Enjoy unemployment while you can :D

I think we've lost flybabe to Gloria completely... :wink:

I am...but I might have to find a job soon...but I've had trouble when I've applied for most of last year (Because of my limited job experience and not being in college....I can't get a job. I can get an interview....but not a job).

I like some parts of my last job...but it was mostly horrible cause it was one of those low-waged job (I worked at a movie theater for 4 and a half years....I got fired cause no one saw me enter the building cause I had to walk to work (My dad had to do something and I don't have driver's thing). They are a little picky about punching in first then getting ready....so I got ready first...but I punched in a little late and one of the supers got a bit :crack:ish cause like I said...noone saw me enter the building on time).

Hi Carlos :wave:

... Plebman... :lol: So we don't make him an honourary girl? :wink:

Your previous employers sound a bit anal, Weldy... :huh: I'm pretty lucky where I work, my team leader is flexible about stuff like that. Cos I suck at being on time :reject: I make up the time later, and it's not as if I'm in a call centre where you HAVE to be on time, so why worry? :D

Back
Top Bottom