Pleba Girls Party: Come together, right now, over me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Jem :hug ::heart :
He's the one who's lost out. Not you. There's a guy out there waiting for you, and when the time is right you will find him.

And you've spoken to DG?! :heart : I've been so worried about her, I've sent her some PMs, but she hasn't opened any of them.
If you talk to her soon, give her my love, ok?

Thanks girls. :kiss:

Yes she called me. She hasn't been online recently. Shes going to try get on to post a pic of the puppies. ( Though i don't think they're so puppylike anymore. :lol: ) Shes had alot going on. I will let her tell people when she comes on. Will defo give her your love when i speak to her again. I was getting worried too. :(

:hug: Night hun. :lemonlove:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:hug: that is understandable. Nothing will make your heart ache more than a man who's good with his kids

but they have to have more than just that to make it work, and honey Andy just doesn't have what it takes to give you what you deserve

I know that. I was just saying it was cute.

Deceiving men. :madwife:

Hey BD. :hug:

Drea - I knew before I started the thread what YOUR choice would be :wink: :lol:

Goodnight Jem :hug: sweet dreams hon

might as well say goodnight to Wild, too :hug: I have to go - need to use the phone line

BBL :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea - I knew before I started the thread what YOUR choice would be :wink: :lol:

I AM somewhat predictible that way, aren't I? :lol:

Really would've messed you up if I'd gone for UF Adam, like I momentarily considered... :giggle:

I'll try and check out the pics when I'm at home tonight, Wild. :D

Drea said:

Thora - like the new sig :wink:

Thank ye! :wink: I was tired of having my music up there for all the world to see, and since I'm a little hockey obsessed at the moment, I figured it was fitting. :D

See you later, SG! :hug:

Drea said:

I AM somewhat predictible that way, aren't I? :lol:

Really would've messed you up if I'd gone for UF Adam, like I momentarily considered... :giggle:

:lol: it would only have been a little surprising - as I know how much you like UF Adam, too :wink:

Now Pop or Zoo Adam... I woulda had a heart attack :shocked: and then called you out as a liar :wink: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: it would only have been a little surprising - as I know how much you like UF Adam, too :wink:

Now Pop or Zoo Adam... I woulda had a heart attack :shocked: and then called you out as a liar :wink: :laugh:

:lmao: Both of them have their charms, but you know where my :heart: is :wink:

Mr Fraser is still entertaining me - they haven't even left Cairo Prison yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom