Pleba Girls Party: Come together, right now, over me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls :hug: Just popping in for a few. Hope you're all well. :)

Writing problems, Bri? :( I spent 10 hrs in front of the computer earlier in the day, writing. :crack: Cause I haven't said it quite enough, I miss my laptop. :sad:

Alisaura said:

You are such a tease! Tell us the story already :wink:

Just vaguly asking :wink:

Well....one day when I was on my break....one of my former supervisors (His name is Kyle...always the jokester :rolleyes: :lol: ) found an unopened tampon. It was funny looking at him all :huh: about it....and some of the girls were telling him how it works. So he took the thing apart and put the cotton part (with the string) in his cup (I think he was drinking water) and he was again acting all :huh: about how it was expanding. He was asking how it expanded like wide open when one of my (former) female coworkers told him why (I'm not going to explain further :wink: )

I think it was a super...but I don't like tampons....I'm a bit parnoid about them :shrug: :crack:

Hi VP! :wave: How's it going?

Weldy - Hee hee, men are so funny when they get squeamish about "women's business" :giggle:

Fiona - Too right it is! :D Why waste your time at university when you could be inside, starting at screens... um... :scratch: That didn't come out quite right....
:wink:

Alisaura said:
Hi VP! :wave: How's it going?

Weldy - Hee hee, men are so funny when they get squeamish about "women's business" :giggle:

Fiona - Too right it is! :D Why waste your time at university when you could be inside, starting at screens... um... :scratch: That didn't come out quite right....
:wink:

Hello, everyone! :wink: :wave:

< -- Is checking in before bed and glad to see everyone this evening.

VintagePunk said:
Hey girls :hug: Just popping in for a few. Hope you're all well. :)

Writing problems, Bri? :( I spent 10 hrs in front of the computer earlier in the day, writing. :crack: Cause I haven't said it quite enough, I miss my laptop. :sad:

VP! :hyper: :hug:

Ugh, yes. Despite all my prep work. I still end up sitting here staring blankly. I'm finally getting abit of movement but's so freakinfrustrating!

10 hours of fun :happy:

:|

I hope that they were productive at least? Did you figure out anything about why that one measure was being all funky?

You should rent a laptop...some places do that for a decent price.

haha weldy! it cracks me up how funny guys get about women's business - it's like an invisible force field - all we have to do is mention tampons and guys freak out :lol:

ali - haha! you're right! i should clean my room or somethin like that....it was funny, i just woke up in a good mood and thought why waste it at school :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

VP! :hyper: :hug:

Ugh, yes. Despite all my prep work. I still end up sitting here staring blankly. I'm finally getting abit of movement but's so freakinfrustrating!

10 hours of fun :happy:

:|

I hope that they were productive at least? Did you figure out anything about why that one measure was being all funky?

I was reading back, and I think you and SG are right, that people tend to have periods of the day where they're more creative/productive. For me, it seems to be early morning till mid afternoon. After that, I'm useless again till around 11 or midnight. :huh: I wish I could help, but my knowledge of Ghandi is sorely lacking. :(

I was pretty productive. Finally finished the methods section, if you can call my extremely rough copy "finished." :shifty: Worked steadily, didn't even surf or play spider solitaire. :happy: Spent some time on the phone...have you heard about the high school here? :shifty:

Night Sg, hi Ali, Weldy, Jo, andberlin :hug:

Last edited:
jobob said:

:hug:

< -- Would be :sad: and :( without her laptop.

Thanks. :hug: Buy me a new one? :flirt:

No? :sigh:

It's just when I'm working for extended periods sitting here, my back gets so sore. :sad: Especially when you get all wrapped up in it and realize it's 5:30, you've been at it all day, and haven't even taken time to eat. :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Just realized I didn't answer this. :reject: I'm tired, I should be in bed. :crack:

No, haven't had a chance to do anything to that measure...gonna work on that in the next few days, try the transformations.

And by decent price, do you mean free? :happy:

VintagePunk said:

It's just when I'm working for extended periods sitting here, my back gets so sore. :sad: Especially when you get all wrapped up in it and realize it's 5:30, you've been at it all day, and haven't even taken time to eat. :ohmy:

i wish i was that dedicated, i never get that absorbed in work during the day - i always get so distracted! i find it much harder to get distracted in the middle of the night, like i can just shut everything else out - i wish i could have that discipline during the day when i need it :lol:

:hug:
i would be so :sad: without my laptop...

Alisaura said:

Hey Jo! :wave: Everything okay? How's the ankle?

Goodnight SG! :hug: Hope your headache goes away...

The ankle's much better, Ali. (btw, VP, I sprained my left ankle last week :| ) I'm going to my doctor tomorrow morning for a check up, as the ER recommended.

VintagePunk said:

I was reading back, and I think you and SG are right, that people tend to have periods of the day where they're more creative/productive. For me, it seems to be early morning till mid afternoon. After that, I'm useless again till around 11 or midnight. :huh I wish I could help, but my knowledge of Ghandi is sorely lacking. :(

I was pretty productive. Finally finished the methods section, if you can call my extremely rough copy "finished." :shifty: Worked steadily, didn't even surf or play spider solitaire. :happy: Spent some time on the phone...have you heard about the high school here? :shifty:

Night Sg, hi Ali, Weldy, Jo, andberlin :hug:

It does seem that way. I wonder what's the cause of it though?
Is it just liek the whoel morning/night person thing? :hmm:

Ok, so I'm working on the "introduction" of sorts...
And from what I can tell the paper has a slightly more relaxed style, aka we are encouraged to use "I think" and stuff..
Anyway, my intro seems rather circular...I start off sort of talking about what the papers about..then wander into some background stuff, and make some claims (claims are not good in your intro, right...altho I suppose I'll be defedning the claims later in the paper) and then end with a clear declaration of my purpose...
:uhoh:

ack. stupid writing. I'm just not in the mood.

Clearly you've been more productive than I. :applaud:
Did you steal my half of the brain or something? :madwife:

I'm really glad things are working out. :hug:

And no, I haven't heard? Do tell!

Drea said:

OH. MY. GOD. :drool:

My thoughts exactly! :combust: :hyper:

You know what was random yesterday? Remeber how you asked me about the U2 stagewest thing the other day and I said we'd never thougth about it again? well, yesterday my mom randomly brings it up and tells me it's coming up soon and stuff...:hmm:

VintagePunk said:

My backs been all messed up the last couple days. :sad:
I'm not sure what did it....altho I suspect my sudden jerking to try and duck as gravel came flying through my open car window the other day (that really nice day? :drool: ) miht have something to do with it. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom