Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl, yeah, there are idiots in the crowd. People scream and shit. And don't worry, I just immediately decided to confess to him that I'm a dork. It broke the ice and I had to speak the truth!

ruffian said:
U2Girl, yeah, there are idiots in the crowd. People scream and shit. And don't worry, I just immediately decided to confess to him that I'm a dork. It broke the ice and I had to speak the truth!

Do you think fainting on him would break the ice?...too subtle perhaps?

:wink:

*sigh*

I don't think I would scream...I would prob gaze at him dumbfounded..and look like this :faint:

Last edited:
Did you just blurt out to B that you were a dork? :lmao: I love it....I would do the same...if I could speak at the time:drool:

Bri:hyper:
:flirt:

I did. I said, I'm the anthropologist. I had the sign last night; i'm such a dork." or something to that effect.

Mucca said:
c770264d.jpg

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanks, Mu .

ruffian said:
I did. I said, I'm the anthropologist. I had the sign last night; i'm such a dork." or something to that effect.

:lmao: sooooo cool...I loved the anthropologist part cause if you remember I have my degree in it also:hyper: and lastnight I spazed out on these girls cause bono said anthropologists are sexy:drool: ...I was soooooooooooooo excited about that..scary excited:hyper: :hyper: I almost hurt myself.

Oh my god I want to ask you so much about everything..but I don't even know where to begin:hyper: :hyper:

MBS said:

Do you think fainting on him would break the ice?...too subtle perhaps?

:wink:

*sigh*

I don't think I would scream...I would prob gaze at him dumbfounded..and look like this :faint:

I know I wouldn't scream either...I am not the type...I would just get really really shy and smiley and be a total nerd.........he'd think I was a moron or something...:huh:

I cannot handle all this U2 stuff...do you girls know what I mean? I mean my brain is alreay in hypermode cause I see them a month from tomorrow:hyper: there are too many new pics...too many shows to keep up with ...too many people I talk to meeting Bman.....its just a complete overload...I love it but I am afraid I will freak out if I take it all in...its like I have to shut some of it out:huh:

i should say that picture is courtesy of annej, who's cutie daughter got to meet both Bono and Edge. Hope it is ok to repost here. This one is from a woman I met in line who was so nice to send me pics! She got enlisted to take pics of a 15 year old b-day girl:
IMG_0713.jpg

Dismantled said:
I cannot handle all this U2 stuff...do you girls know what I mean? I mean my brain is alreay in hypermode cause I see them a month from tomorrow:hyper: there are too many new pics...too many shows to keep up with ...too many people I talk to meeting Bman.....its just a complete overload...I love it but I am afraid I will freak out if I take it all in...its like I have to shut some of it out:huh:

That's how I feel. Which is why I'm not downloading any of the concert bootlegs. I'd rather go into the concert not really knowing what to expect that night, if that makes any sense.

I know what you mean, Dis...it is overwhelming. I'm totally not in my right mind. I lost my voice from screaming so much in Seattle.

John, pointing out to Bono where the birthday girl is in line (she got his attention early and told him she wanted a picture b/c it was her birthday)

IMG_0712.jpg

I def agree with you girls:up: its a really weird state of mind I am in...glad others feel the same way:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom