Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonoabchin.jpg

U2cute.jpg

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm good. Been cleaning my house for the past two hrs...Stupid building inspector is coming thursday.. How are you all?

You really need to stop torturing me with those Bono pics... :mad:

I'm trying to multi-task, the pics are not helping....:lol:

Did you see the ones I posted on the thread from last night? Of Edge playing guitar, sitting on the side of the road in one and on a retaining wall or something in the other

Sad_Girl said:
Did you see the ones I posted on the thread from last night? Of Edge playing guitar, sitting on the side of the road in one and on a retaining wall or something in the other

No! Do you remember roughly what page it was on? :drool:

SD - I remember seeing those pics from another thread. Those pics don't work too well for me, I can't stand the ponytail...:reject:

Mucca said:
SD - I remember seeing those pics from another thread. Those pics don't work too well for me, I can't stand the ponytail...:reject:

Ahh, Good to know :wink:
I just have to hang on to them because I do a double take every time I see them :ohmy:

Mucca said:

:lmao:

How's the cleaning going? :wink:

I'm done. Well I have some more tomorrow. I have so much junk near my computer it's crazy... :crazy:

BTW, what did I miss in the last thread?? Anything good? I don't have the patience to go through the whole thread...

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm done. Well I have some more tomorrow. I have so much junk near my computer it's crazy... :crazy:

BTW, what did I miss in the last thread?? Anything good? I don't have the patience to go through the whole thread...

Ruff's story and a couple good B pics near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom