Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phoenix1_07hehe.jpg

:D

Here he comes..:wink:

ok, i'm here.

Dis, raking dog poo! :lmao: that's like, my whole life--poo control. I have 2 dogs, a rabbit, a cat, and a parrot. so much poo, so little time.

I'm not diggin' the bus driver's hat. :madspit:
love the thread title, though!

so much poo...so little time....oh my god that should be a bumper sticker:lmao:

:ohmy: you have lots of pets...I have 2 dogs and 2 lovebirds.......why do birds have to poo every 3 seconds........my dogs went 4 times yesterday:| !!

ruffian said:
ok, i'm here.

Dis, raking dog poo! :lmao: that's like, my whole life--poo control. I have 2 dogs, a rabbit, a cat, and a parrot. so much poo, so little time.

I'm not diggin' the bus driver's hat. :madspit:
love the thread title, though!

Odd choice of headwear, isn't it? :lol: I love that he'd wear it, though.

Poo. :sigh: I love a good hard rain that washes it away...

Dismantled said:
so much poo...so little time....oh my god that should be a bumper sticker:lmao:

:ohmy: you have lots of pets...I have 2 dogs and 2 lovebirds.......why do birds have to poo every 3 seconds........my dogs went 4 times yesterday:| !!
only we could drool over Bono AND fit in a poo conversation. Gotta love this thread (especially these days!).

Dis, mine's a cockatoo--big bird, big poo. fortunately, the dogs seem to eat the rabbit's poo so that's one less problem :slant:

did you read about the "magic trick" B did at Phx 2? it was SO cheesey and stupid that he came out after he did it (it was some silly thing with his hands, making a finger appear and disappear--the kind of joke you do with 2 year olds) and said: "Larry told me I need to apologize for that magic trick. But I'm not gonna." It was SO CUTE!

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Ruff...Cleveland to Buffalo...I think you pretty much just have to drive along the southern shore of Lake Erie, and you're there.

I make it sound so effortless. :lol:
:lmao: oh, i'll just take a cab.

ruffian said:

only we could drool over Bono AND fit in a poo conversation. Gotta love this thread (especially these days!).

Dis, mine's a cockatoo--big bird, big poo. fortunately, the dogs seem to eat the rabbit's poo so that's one less problem :slant:

did you read about the "magic trick" B did at Phx 2? it was SO cheesey and stupid that he came out after he did it (it was some silly thing with his hands, making a finger appear and disappear--the kind of joke you do with 2 year olds) and said: "Larry told me I need to apologize for that magic trick. But I'm not gonna." It was SO CUTE!

Haha!!! He is so cute... :cute:

he's such a DORK! gotta love that. and then phx 1 he had his butt to the people in the ellipse while he was bent over wiping his face, and girls were hollering stuff...he sorta looked slyly over his shoulder at them, doing a double-take. precious. since the opener I think they've all been much more playful and relaxed--even Larry smiles at everyone when he walks out on the catwalk. I heard Edge did a cute lil Mysterious Ways dance. in Phx bono said (when edge was kinda dancing) "pretty good for a skinny white guy!"

ruffian said:
he's such a DORK! gotta love that. and then phx 1 he had his butt to the people in the ellipse while he was bent over wiping his face, and girls were hollering stuff...he sorta looked slyly over his shoulder at them, doing a double-take. precious. since the opener I think they've all been much more playful and relaxed--even Larry smiles at everyone when he walks out on the catwalk. I heard Edge did a cute lil Mysterious Ways dance. in Phx bono said (when edge was kinda dancing) "pretty good for a skinny white guy!"

*jumping up and down clapping hands....

I cannot wait for May 28th!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ruffian what hotel are you staying at in Chicago?
staying with cousins, which could be a major hassle. they are about 5 miles from the venue...it's nice to have a place within walking distance so you can grab a shower or a nap during the GA wait...but it doesn't seem like there's much within short walking distance of United Arena. How about you?

VintagePunk said:
:lol: I'd heard about the *ahem* magic trick...but not what it was, exactly. I hope he keeps his day job. :lol:
:laugh:

Jobs Bono May Not Have

1) leader of the world bank (too much math involved)
2) Pope (cannot be celibate with a wife like Ali)
3) bus driver (hat just isn't working for me)
4) magician, unless audience is under the age of 8 months

ruffian said:

staying with cousins, which could be a major hassle. they are about 5 miles from the venue...it's nice to have a place within walking distance so you can grab a shower or a nap during the GA wait...but it doesn't seem like there's much within short walking distance of United Arena. How about you?

I'm staying at the Essex Inn in the downtown area. It's quite a ways from the UC but I didn't want to stay anywhere near there. Yay!

Btw, (and this is my last news from Phx, i really am not trying to be a thread hog) the people who got up on stage were BOTH up there during Elevation. Dan, who I've gotten to know from the GA, and the other woman (what a dancer! wowzer) whom I do not know but she's I believe friends with Dan and goes to lots of shows. It was Dan's 4th TIME on stage and her second!

ruffian said:

:lmao: About the magic trick! :cute: He's so adorable!

Awww...I'm loving all these adorable stories!! :heart: :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom