Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Watch out you don't break anything Dis!!!! :p

Nope didn't break a thing............have you guys ever really studied that thing...the craters are facinating!:drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Sorry Honey :hug: are you ok?

oh come on are you sayinf that you never thought that before.....

OF course I had....but I wasn't at the moment and it caught me off guard:drool: I've pictured every second of it.....:ohmy:

Dismantled said:

Nope didn't break a thing............have you guys ever really studied that thing...the craters are facinating!:drool: :drool:

Sometimes I think of ppl far away from me when I look at it...and the thought that they're looking at the same moon gives me comfort. Strange, I know...:huh:

I was drinking some lager when i was about 13! Cider a few year later!!!! It's a common thing where i come from! It as mainly while i was in the house with my parents tho&at my gran&grandas place! I was quite a good girl, really! Except for perving over people like Bono!!! I didn't half take notice of that figure!!!:drool:

is it hot in here or is it just me:combust: :combust: all this talk and this wine cooler has got me all flustered

VintagePunk said:

Sometimes I think of ppl far away from me when I look at it...and the thought that they're looking at the same moon gives me comfort. Strange, I know...:huh:

NO no no.....I do it too:hug:

does it comfort you to know that you and Bman are sleeping under the same moon?:drool:

skyfly.jpg

Looks like B's lookin at the moon too

susanp6 said:
I was drinking some lager when i was about 13! Cider a few year later!!!! It's a common thing where i come from! It as mainly while i was in the house with my parents tho&at my gran&grandas place! I was quite a good girl, really! Except for perving over people like Bono!!! I didn't half take notice of that figure!!!:drool:

:ohmy: 13! wow you got an early start. I am not too big on drinking cause my dad is an alcoholic: :madspit: but I can control myself unlike him:madspit: and I am a happy go lucky drunk unlike him:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

WOW!:ohmy: sorry for that rant.

Susan....theres noting wrong with perving over bono:drool:

susanp6 said:

I've had some alcohol now and then. Usually sips of others drinks, unless it's a speical occassion like New Years....

I'm rather curious of what I would be like drunk tho...I think it would be scary.....:huh: :p

U2Girl1978 said:

thanks. :) :hug:
I don't know how long I'll leave it there for...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: omg! you really didn't have to include me! I was only kidding:hug: I mean you are welcome to use it but I don't want to ruin it:lmao:

Hello, hello! Am i noticed here at all? Have i said something wrong? :sad:

WildHoney said:

was the picture though a mirror? I assume you were the one doing the honours

staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]

ps........that pic.....it was taken with my camera:shifty: ...................does that answer your question?

susanp6 said:
Hello, hello! Am i noticed here at all? Have i said something wrong? :sad:

:huh: I've been talking to you silly! guess I'm noone.......*hangs head...sulks away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom