Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls,
I have an idea for my sig. Anyone want to take part in it?

Welcome to BonoMania is my title and then I need a president, vice president and so forth...lol

I know really stupid idea...

If B asked me if he made me horny i'd probably collapse, in reality! But...........if he were to go out of his way to pull me towards him, then in future, go with it or him i should say!!

U2Girl1978 said:
Hey girls,
I have an idea for my sig. Anyone want to take part in it?

Welcome to BonoMania is my title and then I need a president, vice president and so forth...lol

I know really stupid idea...

no its funny:lol: I want to be janitor

....surrounding me, going down on me......spilling over the brim..........:drool: :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...
(and you all know what comes next)

:drool:

yeah....:scratch: they go down somewhere:ohmy: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Thought you might...

Alcohol . When's it legal in Canada??

Age, or time/place?

Most provinces you have to be 19...can only buy liquor (and beer/wine/pretty much anything) from provinical liquor stores...beer from beer stores...wine is sold in *some* private wine stores that have special licenses..

~BrightestStar~ said:

You know me well. :lol:

Like Susan said, it's 19.
So...5 months till I'm legal. :up:....tho, still won't drink much if I want to have a house to live in lol

Bri you are a good kid:hug: I actally never really had a drink till I was......oh...:| 18 or 19...so never mind.

My first real drinking experiece was in college:lmao: I got drunk for the first time with my new college friends on wine coolers...I puked florecent pink all night:huh:

Dismantled said:

Bri you are a good kid:hug: I actally never really had a drink till I was......oh...:| 18 or 19...so never mind.

My first real drinking experiece was in college:lmao: I got drunk for the first time with my new college friends on wine coolers...I puked florecent pink all night:huh:

:hug:
Release you're inner good kid. :laugh:

Ewww....that sounds un fun.....:huh:

BTW Jules...like the sig :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom