Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bri - Do you mean he kissed her in the car or on stage? Or both? I'm just trying to remember as i've now drank a good deal of wine! Is it meant to be that he kind of snogged her? Yum - can i have a snog too B?! Gimme!

VP - Oh no i didn't mean you've said anything wrong! I just meant i might be on shaky ground saying my opinion on something i might have said that would be against the rules, according to mods or i'd say it! :huh:

susanp6 said:
Bri - Do you mean he kissed her in the car or on stage? Or both? I'm just trying to remember as i've now drank a good deal of wine! Is it meant to be that he kind of snogged her? Yum - can i have a snog too B?! Gimme!

VP - Oh no i didn't mean you've said anything wrong! I just meant i might be on shaky ground saying my opinion on something i might have said that would be against the rules, according to mods or i'd say it! :huh:

He kissed Melpop in the car :drool: Lucky gal!!!!!

And he often gives platonic kisses on stage too...*sighs dreamily*

You can always say on email. :hug:

susanp6 said:

Wine:drool: ..............:ohmy: I am on vacation this week! I don't have to work tomorrow.........*runs the speed of light to the fridge..grabs wine cooler?:huh: ..its all I have:|

susanp6 said:

Exactly! And that's why did the :silent: thing. :hug:

Last edited:
You are VERY lucky Wild! Wish i was getting some too! :yes:

HEY DIS!!!!!!!! Hiya - geat you're back! I was so lonely as there was no-one on lastnite really!

Do you mean an actual snog or just a single kiss Bri? I'll probably tell you what i mean in email, yes! Don't know if you'll agree or not!

susanp6 said:
You are VERY lucky Wild! Wish i was getting some too! :yes:

HEY DIS!!!!!!!! Hiya - geat you're back! I was so lonely as there was no-one on lastnite really!

Do you mean an actual snog or just a single kiss Bri? I'll probably tell you what i mean in email, yes! Don't know if you'll agree or not!

Hey susan!!!...yeah this place has been pretty quite all weekend.

That melpop thing is:drool: , I actually don't even like to hear about it cause it makes me crazy.....

ok...I am a confused american...whats a snog vs. kissing?:huh:

Dis - Snogging is actual proper full-on open-mouthed, kissing as opposed to me thinking in terms of just one closed mouth single kiss!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sigh: :hug:

*accepts drink from Dis*
:hug:

Erm...I'm tryin to recall..I think it was a lengthy kiss.....
:sigh:

I want to be her!!! :(

raspberry daiquir bri...:drool: only been in the fridge for 1 1/2 years:huh:

So if I made a t-shirt saying "snog me Bono" that would be ok?:wink:

susanp6 said:
Dis - Snogging is actual proper full-on open-mouthed, kissing as opposed to me thinking in terms of just one closed mouth single kiss!

so is that what they did? or are we just speculating?:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I want to snog bman:(

He's welcome to snog my face off anytime!!!!!!!! :tongue:

You're still here Wild? Goodee! How long you here?

Oh to be Mel! SOOOOOOOO LUCKY!! :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
damn...now I wish I had gotten something to drink. I didn't feel like it earlier. :|

Passes old from my fridge raspberry daiquiri to VP...here girl, we can all drown or sorrows in these:(

I'd want to just smear my lips with pure chocolate!!!!! :drool:

B can then lick it all off - slowly&surely! mmmmmmmmmm TINGLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom