Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Golly Bri! I never even realised i was a Rock n' Roll Doggie before now - WOW!!!

Yes, Bri you are a naughty girl&Bono should give you a damn good spanking!!! You're spelling's all over the place too! :ohmy:

Mind you when you think about Bono taking you, who cares about sp0elling!!! :sexywink:

Congrats girlie!! :hug: :dancing:

You're right...my spelling is absolutely nuts. Jeez, when I said after the school year was over that I wanted to forget the english language.....I didn't mean it literally! :lol:

Altho, you're right...all this talk of being taken, and rubbing, and Bono can do things to a poor gals mind..:combust:

hornyfan.jpg

:D :sexywink:
Living the dream....

Dreaming out loud.....:wink:

Spelling...I remember when I used to be real good at english, me badder now then before. Me not now why.
:p

Last edited:
It certainly does some naughty, bad things to my mind!

That pic of him with the mic stuck inside his trousers is driving ME wild anyway!!!!! ROWR HE IS HOT!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

That pose he has going on there! YEAH!!!!!! :combust: :faint:

Oh that car! You mean Mel! Oh god watch out Bri or you'll get banned for posting those close-ups! :shame:

OH GOD!!!!!! That's the latest pic that has me salivating at the mouth!!!!!! The mic inside trousers pic! :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

That was the whole convo i didn't want to get sucked into - about when he pulled Mel back into the car!! :huh:

susanp6 said:
That was the whole convo i didn't want to get sucked into - about when he pulled Mel back into the car!! :huh:

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong with her experience!! To the contrary, I think she's extremely lucky, and I'm very envious of her! :)

Yipee! have you been....you know Wild? :giggle:

Been going crazy about the hot pix!! :drool: :ohmy:

Bri apparently wants B to take her against a wall or something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom