Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

:laugh:

Jobs Bono May Not Have

1) leader of the world bank (too much math involved)
2) Pope (cannot be celibate with a wife like Ali)
3) bus driver (hat just isn't working for me)
4) magician, unless audience is under the age of 8 months

:lol: *imagines Bono doing the 'I've got your nose' trick*

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: About the magic trick! :cute: He's so adorable!

Awww...I'm loving all these adorable stories!! :heart: :cute:
it just seems unfair that in ONE person there is musical talent, boyish charm, manly studly sexuality, the soul of a poet, and an voice that won't stop. no wonder we love him! :heart:

we had the, um, "rear view" while he was playing drums on the catwalk. Holy mother of god. :drool:

ruffian said:
Btw, (and this is my last news from Phx, i really am not trying to be a thread hog) the people who got up on stage were BOTH up there during Elevation. Dan, who I've gotten to know from the GA, and the other woman (what a dancer! wowzer) whom I do not know but she's I believe friends with Dan and goes to lots of shows. It was Dan's 4th TIME on stage and her second!

One of the posters named *Ally* has stated that was her friend (the black girl) that got up on stage. Very lucky.

VintagePunk said:

:lol: *imagines Bono doing the 'I've got your nose' trick*
it was almost that bad! he made two fists, and he'd bang one fist into the other and make his index finger pop up, then he'd bang it again and the index finger would come up on the other hand. :rolleyes:

ruffian said:

it just seems unfair that in ONE person there is musical talent, boyish charm, manly studly sexuality, the soul of a poet, and an voice that won't stop. no wonder we love him! :heart:

we had the, um, "rear view" while he was playing drums on the catwalk. Holy mother of god. :drool:

Bono's bum is certainly a sight to behold, these days. :drool: :combust:

U2Girl1978 said:

One of the posters named *Ally* has stated that was her friend (the black girl) that got up on stage. Very lucky.
i'm telling you, that girl had *practiced* that dance. she was shakin' it! Bono truly was out of his league in the dance department! He and Dan just walked a little ways on the ellipse during Zoo Station doing the "Giant steps" routine, if that makes sense.

ruffian said:
Btw, (and this is my last news from Phx, i really am not trying to be a thread hog) the people who got up on stage were BOTH up there during Elevation. Dan, who I've gotten to know from the GA, and the other woman (what a dancer! wowzer) whom I do not know but she's I believe friends with Dan and goes to lots of shows. It was Dan's 4th TIME on stage and her second!

Please, hog away! :hug:
I'm loving all the news!!

ruffian said:

i'm telling you, that girl had *practiced* that dance. she was shakin' it! Bono truly was out of his league in the dance department! He and Dan just walked a little ways on the ellipse during Zoo Station doing the "Giant steps" routine, if that makes sense.

I can't wait to go...I'm going nuts!!! :crazy:

VintagePunk said:

Bono's bum is certainly a sight to behold, these days. :drool: :combust:

when he took off his jacket he had on a tight short-sleeved black shirt, and his arms are looking damn good, too. He's on quite the workout routine. :drool: And U2Girl, he's not wearing the glasses all the time now like the first 2 shows. Maybe 30% of the time max...with glasses on. maybe even less than that for phx 2.

Last edited:
ya'll better tell me if it bugs you...i think we've all practiced the art of "open communication" on this thread as of late, so just tap me on the shoulder and go: :shh: :laugh:

Plus, you are all going to shows I'm not going to and I can't wait to hear about it! :hug:

ruffian said:

when he took off his jacket he had on a tight short-sleeved black shirt, and his arms are looking damn good, too. He's on quite the workout routine. :drool: And U2Girl, he's not wearing the glasses all the time now like the first 2 shows. Maybe 30% of the time max...

That one pic...where he's meeting fans outside. He's walking, and turned a certain way...OMG. *fanning self*

VintagePunk said:

That one pic...where he's meeting fans outside. He's walking, and turned a certain way...OMG. *fanning self*
i think that's from Anaheim...no kidding--hottest pic I've seen from the tour. OMG. who's got it?

ruffian said:

when he took off his jacket he had on a tight short-sleeved black shirt, and his arms are looking damn good, too. He's on quite the workout routine. :drool: And U2Girl, he's not wearing the glasses all the time now like the first 2 shows. Maybe 30% of the time max...with glasses on. maybe even less than that for phx 2.

Really?? It looked like in some of the pics he's still wearing his glasses alot.

phoenix1_06bum.jpg

Bum! :happy:

i'm not sure where One is in the setlist, but he doesn't have them on then and I think they are then off till The Fly in the encore. So that was my impression. Chizip may think differently (but then, he tries to be contrary to everyone at all times), so next time he's around see what he thinks...

all my photbucket pics post so small...Bri, how do you manage to post bigger ones (let me guess...you sweet talk them and they just grow bigger?)

ruffian said:
all my photbucket pics post so small...Bri, how do you manage to post bigger ones (let me guess...you sweet talk them and they just grow bigger?)

:laugh:!!!
Everything gets bigger once in my hands ;)

:lol:

I think all your pics are bmps, which, when in photobucket, become quite small. VP had the same problem. You gotta convert your pics to jpeg, they do best.

*when did I become computer literate???*

ooohhhh...so that's how it works. well, i always thought it was all in the wrist :sexywink: so to convert to jpeg can i do that once they are already in PB or do i need to convert then put them all back in PB again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom