Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
I think he's trying to tell me something, but he's being so subtle...

demonstration.jpg

OH.MY.GOD!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the thick soles...they're cute! :heart:

WOW! You really were close ruff! Quite a view you had then eh? You must have been SO hot? I've been that close myself at a show before so i know what it's like!!!!!:yes: :combust: :faint: !

My brother lives in Kalamazoo! Yeah, we have weird names; we have towns named Hell, Paradise, and Christmas for example. :) I'm from the northwestern part of the state in a teeny-weeny little town called Reed City

Sad_Girl said:
I think he's trying to tell me something, but he's being so subtle...

demonstration.jpg

This pic was taken in sweden because the paparazzi were chasing after him and a bunch of other people. Bono gets out of the car sets up roadblocks filled with those cones and everyone starts to wave the cones around. Howie B. runs to the paparazzis car and takes their car keys and they all drive off. The next day the headline in the paper asked: Can we have our keys back? :lol: Bono ended up leaving the paps car keys at the hotel U2 were staying at... :giggle:

U2Girl1978 said:

This pic was taken in sweden because the paparazzi were chasing after him and a bunch of other people. Bono gets out of the car sets up roadblocks filled with those cones and everyone starts to wave the cones around. Howie B. runs to the paparazzis car and takes their car keys and they all drive off. The next day the headline in the paper asked: Can we have our keys back? :lol: Bono ended up leaving the paps car keys at the hotel U2 were staying at... :giggle:

:giggle:!!
Way to go B! :laugh:

New thread soon!

U2Girl1978 said:

Heh heh... I LOVE it!

Nite GG! Were those pix for me or GG BRi? I suppose we can all see them rigt enough!!

Cheers then Bri! Well, it looks as tho' i'm off just as your about to start new thread! are you calling it the wash machine thinggie!

Oh i hope Khanada doesn't think i'm insane now cos i said that thing at Lem stand! She would have to read this convo to have got the joke!! :huh:

VintagePunk said:

I barely tolerate the commercialization of Christmas for the month of Dec...I'd go insane if I had to live with it year round!

yeah, I hate it... Christmas stuff goes up before Halloween anymore and it drives me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom