Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Sorry guys need to go to bed. Be back as soon as i wake... i'm looking at what i'm typing though tiny slits in between mt eyelids:yawn:

Nighty Night Wild....look at the moon? See it? So do I:hug: awwww I am kinda drunk and feeling all friendly mushy...goodnight:wink:

susanp6 said:
Oh sorry everyone! I looked back after that comment&realised i had some replies! It's just that before i wrote that no-one seemed to have responded to a few things i'd said, but all is ok now! :happy: ;)

Yes, some people probably think it sounds weird when you try to describe your own experiences, but it's hard to explain it to anyone in a different country or culture as i'm sure you'll agree - it's hard trying to imagine others; lifestyles at times, i find!

I was talking to my friend about this the other day! You wish sometimes that you could let new friends like all of you, in on what your whole life's been like, so that they'd have some idea! Anyone get me or am i even making ANY sense? I hope so as i like to think you would all be interested in what it's like to be Scottish or whattever! :huh:

Btw - I totally know what you mean about the moon Dis! I was looking up there one nite last week&was thinking of all of you actually, wishing we could all be togethar! And it put me in mind of a song actually! It's the Disney one - somewhere out there! Any of you know which i refer to? :wink:

:hug:
I always enjoy gettiing to know people from other places, and different cultures. It's always interesting and fun. And I love hearing about others experiences.
Some day we'll all get together hun. You jus wait and see. :hug:
Somewhere out there..disney...hmm...I can't remember it off hand...:hmm:

susanp6 said:
Oh sorry everyone! I looked back after that comment&realised i had some replies! It's just that before i wrote that no-one seemed to have responded to a few things i'd said, but all is ok now! :happy: ;)

Yes, some people probably think it sounds weird when you try to describe your own experiences, but it's hard to explain it to anyone in a different country or culture as i'm sure you'll agree - it's hard trying to imagine others; lifestyles at times, i find!

I was talking to my friend about this the other day! You wish sometimes that you could let new friends like all of you, in on what your whole life's been like, so that they'd have some idea! Anyone get me or am i even making ANY sense? I hope so as i like to think you would all be interested in what it's like to be Scottish or whattever! :huh:

Btw - I totally know what you mean about the moon Dis! I was looking up there one nite last week&was thinking of all of you actually, wishing we could all be togethar! And it put me in mind of a song actually! It's the Disney one - somewhere out there! Any of you know which i refer to? :wink:

:hug: Makes the world seem less vast, doesn't it?

susanp6 said:

susan:drool: there you are...hows the wine:drool: holding up?

Disney song...disney song...whats the one that monkey sang...witht he lion?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
I always enjoy gettiing to know people from other places, and different cultures. It's always interesting and fun. And I love hearing about others experiences.
Some day we'll all get together hun. You jus wait and see. :hug:

I can hear the song in my head......

somewhere out there beyond the something....

Awwwww thanx Wild&Bri! I know i can rely on you as usual! :wink:

Meant to say hi sad! The wine's gone to my head, i think!! :drunk:

Wild - i wish the dream about snogging B would come true! :tongue: :evil:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight
somewhere out there, someone is saying a prayer that soon we'll be together in that great somewhere out there!

(Takes a bow)

Sad_Girl said:

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight
somewhere out there, someone is saying a prayer that soon we'll be together in that great somewhere out there!

(Takes a bow)

*standing ovation

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Sad_Girl said:

That's ok, I'm just drinking Pepsi myself. Though I could definitely go for a glass of wine on a night like tonight

just sucked my bottle dry......:sad: should I have another:wink: BF would say yes cause he knows what he could get if I get plastered:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
OMG
Google is down!!!
:shocked: :shocked:

I will for you Dis :flirt:

STOP THE PRESS! google is down?! I have never heard of such a thing...

Bri:flirt: you know I get cold.....

what does that mean?!:lmao:

Oh that's what it's from!!! Thank you sad!!! :applaud: :dancing:

I was just going to start asking what film is it in cos couldn't remember! Sweet, lovely song! And of course great sentiments!

It can be our 'song'!! Think of it when we look at the moon!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom