PLEBA girls party-chillin' by the vending machines with our hand sanitizer.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:

how many times have you heard it?

I've no clue :D

Tuesday from 7pm to 10 pm, wednesday :hmm: in the morning from 8.15 to around 1 pm... then as I got home from 4.30 pm to 9.30 pm with a short half hour dinner break... Thursday from 10.30 to :hmm: 9 pm I think, with some short breaks to get lunch/eat dinner... friday from 9 to 9.30 am, 3.10 to 3.20 and yea, that's about it :D

targon, are you on msn with BD?
ill YSI and pass the link to BD and she can past it to you if you want? :)

BD - im not gonna :shifty:

:hug: night Gg

I just got back form a long boring meeting:crack:

Looks like I missed everyone agian:crazy:

:sigh:Kaf,SG, GG2, BD, BB12,Thora, Wayne..anyone still here?

Hey Wayne, BD, clone:love:, Targon and Carmel :wave: :hug:

What's going on tonight?

Clone? :sad: Your link didn't work :scream: The server couldn't be found :huh: I didn't notice until after I had sent of the PM... :reject: I've gotten a link from VP too, but there's never any open slots :madwife:

I'm so sorry, Clone. :sad: I don't have any links on my computer here at work, but I'm sure someone else will be able to send that your way.

I'm doing fabulous! I got offered the job I wanted today, so I'm feeling wonderful. :D

:hyper: Jez Have not chatted with you in a while

Wayne:drool: love your bus

Targon:wave: How are you

Thora :hug: business woman extordinare

BD, I have recved a lot of PM's latley, I will go and check for your second one.:yes:

I'm gonna check VP's link again later, but if it doesn't work, GG2 said she'd send me the link if I needed it :sigh: I'll just stick to what I got so far.

Congratulations on the job! :dance: :hug: :dancing: I'm so happy for you! It doesn't mean you're going to spend less time here, right? :eyebrow:

Carmel :hug: Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm only a PM away if you need me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom