PLEBA girls party-chillin' by the vending machines with our hand sanitizer.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
economics :madspit:
How many more do you have?

Yes! My last major thing was a psych paper that was due Monday. So I'm free now :happy:

I still have orgo chem next friday.
My nemesis.

My mortal enemy.

I wish I was joking when I say I'm shaking in my boots... :yikes:

Mucca, I'm SO jealous. :angry:

:kiss:

Hey girls!:hug:s
How are you all?

Drea :hug: Want me to come and do some beating? :madwife:
I read your journal :(
My expereince with the working world is little, but isn't there anyone else you can go to besides your boss D?
HR or I dunno, something??
Verbal harassment and making the workplace intolerable should not be permitted. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:
I still have orgo chem next friday.
My nemesis.

My mortal enemy.

I wish I was joking when I say I'm shaking in my boots... :yikes:

Mucca, I'm SO jealous. :angry:

:kiss:

I actually enjoyed orgo :nerd: but then again I took it over the summer so I actually had time to focus on it and understand what the hell was going on.

What's the score so far Thora?

BonosBaby12 said:
Wb Thora :hug: Wow neve thought I would see you utter those words about hockey :lol:

:lol: I say it when we're losing. :grumpy:

The 2nd period will be starting in a bit, and we're down 2-0. The Canucks don't have much life, but we'll see what happens in the next two periods. :up:

ThoraSEB said:

I was about to ask that :lol:

Mucca said:

I actually enjoyed orgo :nerd: but then again I took it over the summer so I actually had time to focus on it and understand what the hell was going on.

Nerd!!!!!

:tongue:

Actually I think it really is just a time issue. It's a course where you have to really take the time to memorize and go over how everything is realted or you're kinda screwed.
The only reason I'm not enjoying it is because I don't have the time toleanr it.

Thus, let us all take this time to pray for 26hr days.

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:

The 2nd period will be starting in a bit, and we're down 2-0. The Canucks don't have much life, but we'll see what happens in the next two periods. :up:

Nooooooooo :scream:
Hopefully they'll pick up their game.

OMG Wild!
You are just living in a world of cute!!!! :cute::love::heart:

WildHoney said:

Jamie :cute: :love

PB073712.jpg

PB023683.jpg

Sadie :cute: :love

PB073753.jpg

PB073756.jpg

Drea said:

It's a small credit union in terms of employees - only about 25 of us, and that includes D. and BA - we don't *have* an HR dept :sigh: If we did, I think I would've reported that rant of A.'s last week to them... hell, we would've had a few things to tell them about A. and she would've had to change her attitude or go.

With luck the stuff that An. told BA today, who subsequently told D. (because BA won't be there tomorrow) plus some things we hadn't written down before An. talked to BA will make D actually listen to us this time. If he doesn't, I swear I will likely lose it and my job with what will come out of my mouth :mad: BA fortunately has no preconceived notions about A. (her references must've been lying when they said A. worked well with her peers :madspit: ), so she was open to hearing our side - thank GOD D wasn't at work today!

I'm pretty sure we'll be telling D. tomorrow that because of the whole V. thing we felt we wouldn't be listened to/believed if we'd said anything... as that's exactly why we haven't, besides not wanting to be seen as complaining.

All I want is to be able to go back to doing my job without having to fucking walk on eggshells around someone who hasn't even been here a month, and without all these other issues - is that too much to ask? :scream:

:(:hug:
It sounds horrible Drea. I can't imagine trying to work like that.

I'm glad at least someone is going to listen to you. That's a good sign at least. :up:

Seriously though, if all the rest of you feel this way about her, and if you don't get much help from management, the best thing you all can do is stick together. There's strength in numbers.
Don't let her bully you....

or else I'll come to TO to whoop some financial ass. :mad:

I'm small...but fiesty!
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom