PLEBA girls party-chillin' by the vending machines with our hand sanitizer.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

I wanted th e hround to open up and swallow me. :lmao:

And she doesn't even know about me and Andy. :lol:

It m=was so awkward. I got roped into taking her best friends 10 tear old on this fairground ride. I fme and Andy were speaking we would have had a damn good laugh about it. :lmao:

I'll bet it was hilarious!! :lmao:

Bah, men! :madwife:

Nevermind about having a drink for me, Thora's having rum, so she can have drinks for me, instead. :wink:

After tonight, the rum will definitely be gone at my house! :wink:

With that, I will bid you all adieu! :wave: Time to leave work and go home and get drunk! :lmao:

See you all later! :hug: Jem - if I don't see you again tonight, have a good rest of your night! :hug:

Thanks so much for the good wishes. :hug: Today has been fabulous! :love:

bonoishot said:

I'll have 2 for you. ;)

:drool:

My typinfg. :drool:

How ar eyou? :hug:

I put up decorations with Dave in my room for CHildren in Need a charity event in my room this morning. Got off the phone for 4 hours. :drool:

Had a really good laugh with Dave, cheered me up. :heart:

Ah, that's good! How is Dave doing? :heart:

I'm pretty good, thanks. I've got a bunch of things on my mind, and things going on that I don't anticipate will be resolved for another month or two...so, I guess I'll just have to grit my teeth and get through it all, and look at it all as character-building. :| :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'll bet it was hilarious!! :lmao:

Bah, men! :madwife:

Nevermind about having a drink for me, Thora's having rum, so she can have drinks for me, instead. :wink:

When shed gone me, Kat and Crai all looked at each other and i wasd like, "well that was weird!!!!" :uhh::lmao::lmao:!!! we laughed so much.

Men suck. :angry:

Why don't you join me and Thora. Drunk VP> :hyper::drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm Great!!

My boss got fired today :hyper:

....but I'm still sick. went to the doctor and got some crap to take :|

I've not spoken to you properly for ages. damn timeszones. ( or i have a really bad memory :lol: ) Since you sound so happy about your boss i take it thats a good thing. :hyper::hug: Yay.

I'm sorry your still sick. I do remember you being sick not so long ago. Is it the same thing? :hug:

Yes!! I am still sick!! :mad:

But it got better and I thought it was all gone, then this morn I was just so tired of it that I finally went back to the doctor.
Hopefully, this other stuff will get rid of it.
I soooooo cannot be sick for the Holiday Season :no:

VintagePunk said:

Ah, that's good! How is Dave doing? :heart:

I'm pretty good, thanks. I've got a bunch of things on my mind, and things going on that I don't anticipate will be resolved for another month or two...so, I guess I'll just have to grit my teeth and get through it all, and look at it all as character-building. : | :lol :

Didnt see this post before. :lol:

Daves ok. Hes been dating a girl from work for about 2 months ( and i wasnt upset :wink: ) and shes going through loads of financial problems and is really stressed atm. Shes takes it all out on him. he has helped her out financially with her car but i think hes feeling frustrated as its him putting all the effort in and hes nearly at his wits end. :|

:heart::hug: If you need to talk. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Jem :hug: I'm alright, how are you? It's been too long!

I'm ok. Had a good day at work. See belwo quote. :lol:

bonoishot said:

Work was good.

I put up decorations with Dave in my room for CHildren in Need a charity event in my room this morning. Got off the phone for 4 hours. :drool:

Had a really good laugh with Dave, cheered me up. :heart:

:sad: I know. I've hardly seen any of the old timers this week as ive been going to bed quite early since im taking these sleeping tablets.

Still not heard from my brother about any arrangements to see my dad. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom