PLEBA girls party-certain visitors not allowed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

You better get yourself to Toronto next year :lol:

If Jem ends up living there for a year i have to visit:shifty:

I actually am planning to next summer as my friend in UT will be having his own room in res next year so I can live with him for a week or two!

WildHoney said:

I haven't eaten food or drank anything but water for 6 weeks :lol:

:lol: :bow:
You must feel so healthy. :drool:

What are those things called that celebrities get, when they stick the tube up your ass and wash out your stomach or whatever with water, so that it looks flatter?? :lol: And they only let you drink like protein shakes for a few days, the whole thing like cleanses your body. I'd love to do that. (not have a tube stuck in me, but to "detoxify") :love:

I gotta go.but i'll be around about 7:30P

I'm doing sopmething cool :cool: now.I'm starting my first Independent Study at this special agency {that added an Art Workshop on Sats about 11 yrs ago} where i go on SAT {year & half 12:30 - 6PM} to do even MORE computer Art studies! YAY :hyper:

SOMEtimes it can be very frustrating, but more often it's fascinating & FUN !!!

HI girls!! :hug: to everyone!

Dis! We've all missed you! :heart: :love: :sexywink:

Wild I'm so proud of you doing so well with your diet! We were just discussing stuff here today about how I'll probably start loosing weight again, because I can't have any red meat or sodas anymore. :( It sucks, but it would be nice to loose some more weight. I'm happy with the way I am, but I won't die if I loose a bit more weight. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom