PLEBA girls party-certain visitors not allowed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yesterday rather late ? 1:00AM I started to try to draw JTHBono from memory!

the first attempt was rather :laugh: tho NOT totally off.....but the second is pretty good!!!

:shifty: MAYbe through "the Ether" my sim's sim!hubby was crying out as all of PLEBAVILLE was hit by a DATA CRUNCH Meteor!! :yikes: :sad:

*I feel a great disturbance in the Force*

SG!!!!!!!!

:grumpy: I'm sure I'm gonna miss you AGAIN...bnot going to the cafes i guess until Sat....or sun just the library.

:( :( EEYOWWCCHHHHIEEEE...........all that hard work {and Fun} gone....

You did a FABULOUS JOB - providing us with great fun, alot of drooling, and the occasional SoapOpera!

:applaud: and I'mm being lofgged off in 60 secs:madspit:

take care everyone

Last edited:
:hug: Hello!

Dazz :hug: Thanks, I had fun doing it and am fairly sure I'll be trying again - I just got my Siminsider in my e-mail - they've just released a cool expansion pack :sigh: :shifty: My husband gets paid tomorrow :hmm: :wink:

Last edited:
My parents are headed up to Ferris State - they either left today or they're leaving early tomorrow morning... Mom's going to be one of Megan's patients *g* Keep your eyes open for a slightly shorter grey haired version of me :lol:

I'm fine SG....listening to my dad ranting about this person from Brooklyn not giving him the money on time.

(This person from Brooklyn buys used books....so that's why my dad is :rant:ing about not getting the money on time).

Sorry to hear about the Sims game getting ruined....again :hug:

Well, it lasted a WHOLE lot longer this time, so thats definitely good. I got a patch for the graphics driver and am working on clearing up some memory (may have to buy more, not sure yet) so, I think it's not unlikely I can make it go for even longer next time :)

Hi Jo :hug:

Last edited:
Next time all Mullens and Evanses should be limited to 3 children each! :laugh: (And 2 children for all Claytons, for the sake of future sim!mes' sanity! :lol: )

Drea said:
Next time all Mullens and Evanses should be limited to 3 children each! :laugh: (And 2 children for all Claytons, for the sake of future sim!mes' sanity! :lol: )

I don't know if I can promise that - I mean, they're sexy men and they're Irish... just TRY and keep them from reproducing like rabbits :wink:

Drea said:

What about the sim!Hewson families? :hmm:

Yeah, I know. I was married to an Edge. However, one does need to know these things for future reference. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know if I can promise that - I mean, they're sexy men and they're Irish... just TRY and keep them from reproducing like rabbits :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Maybe there's a setting somewhere - after all, if you can make sims not get pregnant, there must be a way to limit the kids for the ones that you don't care if they do or not :wink:

Jo - the simHewsons seemed to mostly be behaving, this time around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom