PLEBA girls party-certain visitors not allowed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to go home and rest. I still feel like crap. But before I do, I have to feed the 2 big dogs and let the 2 pups out.

If I feel OK, I'll try to make it on tomorrow. :hug: :heart:

Dismantled said:
Bono has short hair again:hyper:???

:drool: :drool:

2d503d31.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

See? You haven't been here enough. :angry:

He is now dubbed Atomic Pop Bono. Have you not seen the pics? :drool:

:drool: no I haven't!!

SHOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^ there are more new pics? :ohmy:

daygloeyes2 said:
I have to go home and rest. I still feel like crap. But before I do, I have to feed the 2 big dogs and let the 2 pups out.

If I feel OK, I'll try to make it on tomorrow. :hug: :heart:

:hug::heart:
Feel better hun, and I've missed you *sooo* much.

Come back soon, when I'm on, y'here? :angry:

(Oh, and I choose to not pass judgement on AtomicPop B's hair until I've seen more pics. I must carefully examine all evidence :wink: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm sure it'll be a joy :happy:

:|

So when do you go back to Vancouver? Or have you gone already?

:lol:

I go back in the beginning of June. I have to stay for another month to take Organic Chem....:banghead:

WildHoney said:

:lol: Don't worry just yet. I took three pregnancy tests already and so far nothing. I went for 2 years without having a period before. My body is so funky about that stuff so not having one is no big deal. But it does cause major issues when your trying to get pregnant. :madwife:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: Don't worry just yet. I took three pregnancy tests already and so far nothing. I went for 2 years without having a period before. My body is so funky about that stuff so not having one is no big deal. But it does cause major issues when your trying to get pregnant. :madwife:

Tell me about it:madwife:

Nothing for 6 months then o for 3 that's my usual pattern:mad:

See ya later Mucca, Bri, and Diane. :hug: :wave:

Wild that sure is a pain in the bum. I enjoy not having a period all the time, but it sure would make things easier if it was more normal. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom