Pleba girls' party.......celebrating Wild&Brightest Star reaching 15K!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a little taken with Edge of late, too. :yikes: I've seen a little of that bad Mofo when he does the solos. :wink:

Would you be able to call a guy out of the blue?? It's hard!! :lol: :reject:

SG and Sarah swear he was into me, but I was too intent on avoiding trouble and appearing innocent to notice. :angel: :lol:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww :cute:

Edgie's gettin some loving!

Good thing for Sarah it was Bono and not Edge though, poor girl, I'd hate to see her tasered by her own mother. :yikes

:lol

And VP
You?
Shy?
:lmao:!!!

:p :hug:

Hi guys! Welcome back VP :hug: Glad your okay and everything went well.

And Awww at the Edge love for Sarah! So damn cute! :love: :flirt:

Okay I just have to say this again....DSL fucking rocks!!!!! :hyper: :drool:

I'm a downloading, bootleg making, certain Pleban lovin freak! :giggle: :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:
I'm a little taken with Edge of late, too. :yikes: I've seen a little of that bad Mofo when he does the solos. :wink:

Would you be able to call a guy out of the blue?? It's hard!! :lol: :reject:

SG and Sarah swear he was into me, but I was too intent on avoiding trouble and appearing innocent to notice. :angel: :lol:

*gasp* Oh the betrayal! The scandal! :shame:

If the guy gave you his number........he just might like you a wee bit. :wink:

That is unless you jumped him, stole his cellphone, and wrote it down. Then I would consider not calling him. :tongue:

Is blue crack and MSN being moody for anyone else? :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*gasp* Oh the betrayal! The scandal! :shame:

If the guy gave you his number........he just might like you a wee bit. :wink:

That is unless you jumped him, stole his cellphone, and wrote it down. Then I would consider not calling him. :tongue:

Is blue crack and MSN being moody for anyone else? :grumpy:

He gave me his number, but it was in a business context as well!! Doesn't mean he wants me to call him for pleasure.

Thanks Russty. :)

Congrats Weldy. :)

VintagePunk said:

He gave me his number, but it was in a business context as well!! Doesn't mean he wants me to call him for pleasure.

He didn't have to give you his card, though, he did it using the excuse of doing you a favor :flirt:

VintagePunk said:

Was I on crack that night? :lmao: What was the favour??

It was so you could get the web site with the specific numbers and other info that they would be giving the insurance agency. :eyebrow: I have no idea why you would need your own copy of that, but hey - apparantly he thought you might want it. :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

It was so you could get the web site with the specific numbers and other info that they would be giving the insurance agency. :eyebrow: I have no idea why you would need your own copy of that, but hey - apparantly he thought you might want it. :shifty:

:ohmy: So that's not usual procedure??

Despite evidence to the contrary, I don't go around rear-ending people routinely, so I have no idea how these things work. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: So that's not usual procedure??

Despite evidence to the contrary, I don't go around rear-ending people routinely, so I have no idea how these things work. :lmao:

:lol: SUUuuuUUre. Uh huh :eyebrow:

And no, Not standard operating procedure ... though maybe he or his office specifically has found that it is helpful and thats why they do it... but I have a hard time believing that

Back
Top Bottom