Pleba girls' party.......celebrating Wild&Brightest Star reaching 15K!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:hug: Oh it goes...slightly. I want to poke my eyeballs out from studying pathology but then I think again and realize eyeballs are needed and quite useful at times. :love:

How are you? How was physics?

My studying dedication is getting progressivelty worse. 3 days, 3 tests....not a good thing :|
I wish I was illiterate! :happy:

Actually, physics went well! I was shocked! So I'm quite happy about that......now I just have to kick psychs ass, and then relax for the rest of the week.
So close........yet sooooo.....far

VintagePunk said:
Hey Fly!!!!! :hug: :hug:

OMG, Last nights show was the most amazing I've seen, I wish you all could have been there!!!!!!! :heart:

I knew I should have skipped clinical! :grumpy: I want to be forever kidnapped by you :drool:

We were all spazzing in the setlist party last night! I can't believe what they played! :hyper: What an incredible show!

VintagePunk said:
Hey Fly!!!!! :hug: :hug:

OMG, Last nights show was the most amazing I've seen, I wish you all could have been there!!!!!!! :heart:

If you had kidnapped us, we woulda been! :angry:

:hug:
I'm seriously ecstatic for you girls. It must have been absoultely unforgettable! :hug:

I heard Crumbs! And horses! from last ngiht! :happy:

Even if it did sound like B was singing in a fish tank! :lol:

:crazy: I got a ride to clinical from another nursing student today and was subjected to songs with the grammy-awardwinning and earthshattering lyrics "love my lady lumps, humps, humps" :| I wanted to shoot myself in the foot.

Okay, might as well tell you all now...something that happened today.

I'm sure you all heard about my "mishap" in Auburn Hills. I rear-ended another car at a very low speed. Totally my fault. The damage to his car was very minimal, a coupld of small dents to the bumper and some paint scratched off. No big deal. He was EXTREMELY nice, and really cool about it He'd just left the show too). My car was a bit worse, both headlights smashed, the front grill broken, and the hood had buckled. As SG explained to me, newer cars are designed to buckle on impact, so the car bears the brunt and not the passengers. My car made it look a LOT worse than it was. This happened monday night after the show. My car seemed fine, and completely drivable. The rest of the trip went on as planned.

Today when we went to leave, we pulled on to the Interstate and accelerated (the speed limit there is 70-75mph/about 120-130km)...I drove about 1000 feet and was almost up to 70/120, and then the wind caught the hood of my car where it was buckled, and then the hood suddenly opened, smashed against the windshield, blocking my view. I was able to pull over safely (Thank the higher power :heart: :heart: ) and called CAA/AAA and my insurance company. They arranged for a tow truck to tow the car home, and we were able to ride with him. When we got home just after 6, my insurance co had a rental car waiting for me at the body shop.

Epilogue - We're home safely...so many awesome people helped us along the way, and someone up there was watching out for us. :heart:

Oh yeah...and U2 KICKS ASS!!!!! :hyper: :happy:

FlyYourKite said:
:crazy: I got a ride to clinical from another nursing student today and was subjected to songs with the grammy-awardwinning and earthshattering lyrics "love my lady lumps, humps, humps" :| I wanted to shoot myself in the foot.

Wow. a lyrical genius which nearly rivals *ahem, let me make sure I get this just right:

You walk around and say
All kinds of really mean things
About me cuz you're a meanie, a meanie
But it's only cuz you're
Just really jealous of me
Cuz I'm what you want to be
So you just look like an idiot
When you say these mean things
Cuz it's too easy to see
You're just a really big weenie, big weenie
:huh:

Sad_Girl said:

Wow. a lyrical genius which nearly rivals *ahem, let me make sure I get this just right:

You walk around and say
All kinds of really mean things
About me cuz you're a meanie, a meanie
But it's only cuz you're
Just really jealous of me
Cuz I'm what you want to be
So you just look like an idiot
When you say these mean things
Cuz it's too easy to see
You're just a really big weenie, big weenie
:huh:

:| :lol: Who the hell came up with that brilliance?

VP :heart: Thank goodness you and Sarah are alright! The hood flying up on the highway :yikes: Wow someone was definitely looking out for you and I am so glad. The Bono gods work wonders :wink:

VP :hug: I'm SO relieved that everything happened the way it did - if it HAD to happen at all, that is of course. :heart:

And I'm even more relieved that you're home safely :yes:

:( I don't want to go...but it's time for my beddy-by. Night girls! :hug: Glad to hear VP and SG are home and had an amazing time.

Have fun studying pscyh Bri! :drool: If you need a little chuckle to brighten up your studying just picture what I'm doing at the same time...and that would involve me stabbing a pencil in my eye. :wink:

Night! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom