Pleba girls' party.......celebrating Wild&Brightest Star reaching 15K!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

We missed you too! :hug: :hyper:

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time! Like you wouldn't! :wink:

:hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :D I waved and he smiled and nodded, kindof gave a me a squinty-eyed look like - 'You look familiar..." and then, a little while later, he was kinda dancing; moving his head in time to the music, and we made eye contact and he held it for a full 20 seconds at least (It felt like a lifetime at the time, but I don't really know just how long it was - might have been nearly a full minute :faint: ) but Miro and April with their signs got most of his attention, he was smiling at talking at them and stuff. It was really cute! :cute:

The concerts were both great, but last nights BLEW MY MIND! what a way to end my personal U2 Vertigo experience :heart:

Oh, and when he was dancing, I was dancing too (of course) and he grinned at me, talk about to die for! I mean, I know I was grinning like an idiot at him, but he could've just flashed me a smile, you know... this was a full on toothy grin :combust:

WildHoney said:

Do you have an Adamgasm ??? :giggle:

:ohmy: :eek: :shifty:
10.gif
:wink:

Awwww SG you had moments!! :hyper: :heart: I am so happy for you. And that you had an incredible ending to your personal tour experience. :D

We were all having coniptions in the setlist party....talk about a damn good set last night! :drool:

Hiya SG :hug:

I feel awful....I have to go and see the doctor again on friday or sooner. He's sending me for a blood test more than likely to find out whats wrong with my head.

I had a good night with my girlies though. And, that train that de-railed....wasnt my train. My friend was on the same time train, only different track. She's fine but was a bit shook up :yes:

How're you SG? :hug:

Have you seen my picture?....DG said I was emo :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom