Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Oh!! I have a few for that one! :hyper:

Possession - Sarah McLaughlan

LOVE that song!! :love: :bow: :drool:

through this world i've stumbled
so many times betrayed
trying to find an honest word
to find the truth enslaved
oh you speak to me in riddles
you speak to me in rhymes
my body aches to breathe your breath
your words keep me alive

and i would be the one
to hold you down
kiss you so hard
i'll take your breath away
and after i'd wipe away the tears
just close your eyes dear

Ok, I have to go. I have this itching idea for the fic I'm working on that I have to write down, only problem is I have to fill with like ten pages until I can get it right. Sorry if that doesn't make sense to you, it does to me :lol: I don't write my fics, they use me to write themselves :shifty:
And my phone isn't going to ring anyway :sad:

I'm just gonna check my mail...

sami0201 said:

LOVE that song!! :love: :bow: :drool:

through this world i've stumbled
so many times betrayed
trying to find an honest word
to find the truth enslaved
oh you speak to me in riddles
you speak to me in rhymes
my body aches to breathe your breath
your words keep me alive

and i would be the one
to hold you down
kiss you so hard
i'll take your breath away
and after i'd wipe away the tears
just close your eyes dear

At one time, I was actually seeing someone who thought that song was romantic. :yikes: :yuck:

Needless to say, it didn't turn out well. :wink:

I've gotta go, too. Need to shower and get dinner ready. See you all later. :hug:

:wave:

Added to SG's "rain mix" :wink:

Hey SG, I have a suggestion or two (or more *g*) for the "stalker" mix :lol:

Coalmine - Danny Michel (in concert he's often introduced it as being "about the woman who broke into Brad Pitt's house", and the lyrics definitely fit a stalker..)

Celine Dion - The Arrogant Worms
Stalker Girl - The Arrogant Worms

Could you see if this makes any sense please? It's supposed to be about a trip we took to Martinique last year (made up story)....

L'annee derniere, j'ai pris un vacances a Martinique. La mer a ete belle. J'ai aime la plage. J'ai vu la planche a voile personnne. Je n'ai vu personne la natation aussi. J'ai pris fais une promenade a la plage. il fait chaud. J'ai regarde fait du surf personne. J'ai voulu prendre un bain de soleil. La station balneaire a parfait.

I don't think it makes sense :huh: and it doesn't help that I can't use accents on here :lol:

I think there are some grammar mistakes there, but I couldn't point them all out. I get the general gist of what you were trying to say. It's about a trip that you took last year to the beach.

Instead of J'ai aime, you would write Je t'aime. That's "I love."

I know that you shouldn't say J'ai or Je at the beginning of every sentence. There are different ways of going about it, but my memory is so bad, and I can't think of any better ways.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that!

Sarah wish i could help with that but i know absolutley no french, yeah im alot of help :reject: good luck with it though :)

Hi girls, a flying visit :hug: came home from work and watched some of the Chicago DVD , An Cat Dubh :combust: DG called me :happy::drool: we were on the phone an hour and 42 minutes :lol: ive just had a shower, then Kat came in and i had to toalk to her for a bit but i have to get up for work in a few hours :madwife:

gonna try come on alot over the weekend :kiss:

hope everyone is Ok

X

Hey Jem :hug:

I'm in a :happy: mood....my friend just realized why I loved U2 so much!!! She says she's been listening to them non-stop for the past 3 days and wants me to burn her more of their CDs :hyper:

My work day is finally over! I get to go grocery shopping on my way home from work. I'm such a dweeb, but I LOVE to go grocery shopping. :reject: It's fun.

See you later! :wave: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom