Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Just wait till you find yourself being pressured into more and more shows, sleeping out on the pavement in GA lines, becoming a borderline stalker, realizing you're sleeping in a room with someone you just met hours before :lol: , redefining your definition of good nutrition as being anything from McDonalds, out drinking at 2 am (but only when there's no show the next day!), and then finally returning home to find that you're destitute. You may change your mind. :wink: :lol:

So who conveinced me and Jem it would be a good idea to stop in Toronto en route to Chicago?? :eyebrow:

Thank you :bow::love:

Well ladies, my work day is up, so I'm off! Rob Thomas here I come! :evil: :drool: :hyper:

Have a nice night, and I'll maybe see you sometime later this weekend! :wave: :hug:

im having issue with my cordless mouse :madwife: (why i disapeared) i have no spare batteries charged :sad: so im gonn ahead off to bed and leave the batteries to charge up so im all ready to go tomoz :D

Thora ive probably missed you but hope you enjoy Rob thomas and wild :clone:love:

X

:sigh:

"All by my-se--eh--elf!"

15.gif

Last edited:
SG :hug: I just ran (mostly walked) 1 mile and rowed 1 mile and I feel like I'm going to pass out :lol: And yet, in a few minutes I'm going to go back to rowing :D

None of you were/are watching WWE are you?

Oh, and just making it clear, I'm not watching it....I was just wondering :lol:

Lemon=:lmao:

The only reason I asked was because my aunt was (and is still going to be) on there for a few minutes interviewing someone :shrug: :lol:

It's Mike "The Miz" debut (he's from MTV) and that's who my aunt is interviewing :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom