Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
Ohmygod. It is hailing SO hard right now! There's a skylight right near my desk, and the sound is so incredibly loud! :yikes:

:huh:

I heard about the record breaking rainfall in Vancouver a couple months ago. That must've been fun....

The snow is almost gone here now. I love when it hails! :lol:
A couple of years ago, it hailed so hard here, that it broke our outdoor furniture! :lol:

JezSnape said:
The snow is almost gone here now. I love when it hails! :lol:
A couple of years ago, it hailed so hard here, that it broke our outdoor furniture! :lol:

:huh:

There's still patches of snow left over here as well.

Bye Mucca :wave:

I actually have to go to bed, spending that much time infront of a computer screen has given me a headache. Night Thora :hug: (and anyone who might be lurking :shifty:)

This used to be my job before I got promoted last year, and I hate it. It's usually so boring, but thankfully I can mess around on the internet and stuff.

I'm done at 4:30, so around 40 minutes. Then I'm off to dinner and a concert! :D

I just listened to the Bono pastiche of Beckett. That was hilarious! I love listening to his voice. :drool:

Isn't he?! :drool: I saved pretty much every picture in that thread! :lol:

I especially loved his crazy smile ones! :lmao: Those cracked me up. One is now my desktop.

VintagePunk said:
Just wait till you find yourself being pressured into more and more shows, sleeping out on the pavement in GA lines, becoming a borderline stalker, realizing you're sleeping in a room with someone you just met hours before :lol: , redefining your definition of good nutrition as being anything from McDonalds, out drinking at 2 am (but only when there's no show the next day!), and then finally returning home to find that you're destitute. You may change your mind. :wink: :lol:

:shifty:

:wink:

:lol::kiss:

2005 = my BEST YEAR EVER THANKS YOU YOU GIRLS AND THE TOUR :heart::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom