PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Thanks Drea :hug:

Wild :lmao: I always thought it was his initals or something! :lol:

you mean NI doesn't stand for Never Impotent?:ohmy:

:wink: kidding....I new it was naked irishman:drool:

I am in a really really foul mood. I'm turning 27 Thursday and I have to deal with bullshit games from guys. I've fucking had enough of games. I am seriously sick and tired of this shit.

U2Girl1978 said:
I am in a really really foul mood. I'm turning 27 Thursday and I have to deal with bullshit games from guys. I've fucking had enough of games. I am seriously sick and tired of this shit.

awwww:hug: we are going to be 27 together...mine is Monday, I think:huh: is that the 4th?

Anywho Jules...don't let guys get you down:hug: Grab a beer and hang out with us girls tonight:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis, I just read you over in "what did you want to be"

:hug: Fellow Anthropolgist

Anthro clones:love:

:wink:

I read your too and it made me laugh..we have similar stories:lmao:

U2Girl1978 said:

men can really suck sometimes. :hug: Don't let the bastard ruin your birthday though. :heart:

U2Girl1978 said:

*pets* I turned 26 this past May. If it helps I'm finally going to college at 26 and you can have my boyfriend if you want. I'm not much into the whole marriage kids thing. I'd be happy with a nice long affair with Adam.

U2Girl1978 said:
:sigh: just letting it out is helping me. I just don't know what to do.
We keep playing phone tag and he keeps saying that he wants to do something.

ah...unplug the phone...mess with his head for a change...let him know how it feels:up: make him worry all night about what you might be doing:up:

CeeCee said:

*pets* I turned 26 this past May. If it helps I'm finally going to college at 26 and you can have my boyfriend if you want. I'm not much into the whole marriage kids thing. I'd be happy with a nice long affair with Adam.

Hey I dont' think we've met...I'm Dis:wink: nice to meet ya:wink:

I am the innocent one here:angel: these pervs are always trying to corrupt me.

I swear if Mr. Cat doesn't get home soon I'm going to kill someone! This having the kids with me 24/7 for weeks on end, is not working for me anymore! I'm not even making dinner, cuz right now I don't fucking feel like it.

I know he is going to be pissed, but when he gets home I'm riding my motorcycle. I haven't rode it in weeks, cuz he is never around to watch the kids. <head desk>

WildHoney said:
Love the title; I'm off to Cardiff in 7 hours . I coldn't sleep co s iwas awaiting the baby news now i can't sleep cos i know it's a boy :hug:

cardiff:drool:

awww a boy:hug: thats sooo cool!!!!! *shriek

CeeCee said:
What's this about naked Irishmen? Ooohh. I have more resteraunt ideas if anyone wants the latest.

HI

did you catch my post to you in the other thread....

Oh, yes :D more restaurant ideas

:hug: s all finally caught up....so i have 5 - 20 mins left depending on if my computer station is revoked for another user.

SG I caught up + printed out all the SIMS pages except yesterdays {E & M }

def Visual Fan Fic !!! :D :D :D :heart:

Back
Top Bottom