PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
GG played Video games with D for awhile.
GGDVG.jpg

then she got ready for bed and sat in front of the computer chatting with Pop Bono for awhile :hyper:
GGChatPB.jpg

Man that house is sah-weeeet!! :rockon:

And Finally .... {Bri... you may want to steal some of Dis's booze...}

JTBono apologized to Eles ... and she accepted :cute:
apology.jpg

And THEN....
ElesJTBwh.jpg

I didn't know you could have make up sex for the first time... apparantly thats a standard thing for Sim Bono's

:giggle:

CeeCee said:
Speaking of SIms. When do I get to move in with Drea and snap rubber bands at her?

*SNERK* Sorry, sim!Drea's too busy plotting things for JT!Adam (nightie picked and everything, the little tart :laugh: ) to be rubberbanded :wink:

CeeCee said:
Speaking of SIms. When do I get to move in with Drea and snap rubber bands at her?

:lol: I'll have time to make your Sim tomorrow; and I always play with that particular house on Saturdays. That doesn't mean I won't open it up if I have some extra play time, before that, or that you won't show up at someone elses house as a visitor, but Saturday is guaranteed

~BrightestStar~ said:
And what was JTB aplogizing for?

I thought DG was my competion.

:sigh::sad: :sad: :sad:

Eles caught him in his room with you, kissing on the bed. Then he asked her to join him on the bed and she got mad and slapped him silly. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Awwwww. :hug: :hug:

Don't worry, I think there may be something special in store for you soon. *coughtheflycough*

:wink:

And if the righteous JT Bono can succumb so easily, The Fly, of all Bonos, will probably arrive in Plebaville with his pants already half undone. :ohmy:
:drool:

Elessarian said:

And if the righteous JT Bono can succumb so easily, The Fly, of all Bonos, will probably arrive in Plebaville with his pants already half undone. :ohmy:

omg...send him to my hoseu.....when fly is gone:shifty: I many know a way to fix those pants:drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Eles caught him in his room with you, kissing on the bed. Then he asked her to join him on the bed and she got mad and slapped him silly. :lol

Oh yeah!
I knew I forgot something.....:tsk: :lol:

Elessarian said:

:combust: :hyper:
Now I've got my hopes all up......

:sigh: I hope they aren't crushed :sad:

You just watch, DG'll catch the fly...:sigh::grumpy:

Last edited:
Elessarian said:

:ohmy: I think you're right! :combust:

I probably would have held out for the Fly myself, if it hadn't been for the original jamming, hottubbing, and tickling with me. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom