PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Is it wrong I want this baby face looking little boy to call me Mrs. Robinson? :flirt:
09bedbb0.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

Thanks for your contributions, Russty! :hug: You got married when you were 21? :crazy: Nothing against you at all, it's just crazy me. :lol: I can't even remotely picture being married in 3 years time. Although you are talking to someone who wants to adopt a kid the second I'm in a stable job with enough moolah. Figure that one out. :laugh:

And psstt...there's a present for you at the bottom of the previous thread :wink:

I was a very crazy young girl. I was emotionally and physically fucked up big time. Then this guy came along and was really nice to me, told me he would take care of me. So one night after we'd been together for 3 weeks, I asked him what he thought about marriage. He responded what about Saturday? :lol: He said we could go to Las Vegas on Saturday get married have lunch and then drive home. He told me to think on it and let him know the next day. So I did. We never did make it to Vegas, but we were married about 4 weeks later. That was 9 years ago. And he never lied to me. He's always taken care of me and put up with a lot of shite in his life. I'm still amazed we are together, but honestly I can't imagine my life without him in it.

But I wouldn't recommend doing what I did. It was a very hard row to hoe.

Sad_Girl said:

Your taste in men is much better than your taste in women.

I can't stand that :censored:

I'd do Jen over her any day

I think Angelina is hotter than hell, and can totally understand the lust. If I swung that way, she'd probably be my (unattainable) dream woman.

But Jen?? I LOVE her!! We would totally hang out, and be BFF. :yes:

VintagePunk said:

I think Angelina is hotter than hell, and can totally understand the lust. If I swung that way, she'd probably be my (unattainable) dream woman.

Unattainable? :sad: You're crushing my dreams VP! :scream:

:laugh:

Jen seems pretty cool though. BFF for life! :lol:

Jen is okay, but definetlly not my taste. I'd take Angelina any day of the week over her. I just love Angelinas attitude and her activism. And the fact that she is dayum hot! :combust: :drool: :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

:yes: about Jen

:no: about the :censored: :barf:

Sad_Girl said:

Thanks I :heart: my boys :cute:

And Yep, I was a firefighter/EMT-Paramedic for several years, before the stress and constant exposure to illness depleted my immune system. I ended up in and out of the hospital for a year and finally realized I wouldn't be able to go back. I still miss it. I do some volunteer stuff with the local fire department still, but nothing like what I used to do. :sad:

:(

but THANK YOU for doing the work when you could!!! I've seen the EMT's too many times re my parents emergencies illness 2 fals....:scream: sorry I'm still decompressing from all that...but they were so good and helpful whether i ended up riding in the abulance or not with them....

VERY BIG :hug:s for all the good emt's & firefigthers....

<i was thanking firefighters waaaayyy befoe 9-11. 2xs they saved the apt buildings i lived in from a fire spreading any further than the source apt!!!>

My two cents on the whole Jen/Angelina thing:

I think Angelina is :combust: If I swung that way, I'd definitely jump her. :lmao:

Jen's cute. She reminds me of one of my friends. :)

This whole conversation is just weird to me, because my name's Jen. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Ha, I've got you trumped, there :wink: Mark was 27

And I thought I was bad. :giggle: hehe

Elysi, if you hang about long enough I'm sure we could throw you into the pervy mix. :wink: Meooowwww!

Wild I'll be waiting for the new BP and when you talk to him give him a nice old big hug from me!!!! The American Plebas are waiting for his arse to come back already. :hyper:

Have a great time! :hug:

WILD :hug: give this to B for me :giggle:

Dazz :hug: thanks for saying that; it's a calling. I understand a lot of people can't do a lot of it; Emergency workers are sort of wired different. I can deal with Blood and guts but I get so sick if I try to work with food :no:
I waited tables for all of two days and I washed dishes for four hours :reject: just couldn't do it

Sad_Girl said:
WILD :hug: give this to B for me :giggle:

Dazz :hug: thanks for saying that; it's a calling. I understand a lot of people can't do a lot of it; Emergency workers are sort of wired different. I can deal with Blood and guts but I get so sick if I try to work with food :no:
I waited tables for all of two days and I washed dishes for four hours :reject: just couldn't do it

it really is.... a calling

different strokes for dif folks

Back
Top Bottom