PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*yawn*....*stretch*

My tryst with JTB earlier has left me tired. I think I'll turn in too.

:wink:

Fly, VP, I have a good feeling about your cds tomorrow. The Bonogasm will arrive!!

SG, I would say that the simupdates were AWESOME tonight, but I think that would be understating it. :rockon: :bow:

:hug: s all around.

0c707560.jpg

780fc0a9.jpg

E don't make me anymore jealous then I already am! Its not just any Bono either! You had to go and get JTBono didn't ya! :madspit: :wink:

Hi Fly! :hug: :sexy: :wink: :heart:

SG don't taunt me with Adam! :giggle: :drool: guhhhh!

VP, sadly I didn't go anyplace. I had good cry, ate some dinner, then watched a movie for a while with Mr. Cat and the kids. I think I'm just having one of those sad days, cuz I can't shake feeling like total crap. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug: :sexy: :wink: :heart:

SG don't taunt me with Adam! :giggle: :drool: guhhhh!

VP, sadly I didn't go anyplace. I had good cry, ate some dinner, then watched a movie for a while with Mr. Cat and the kids. I think I'm just having one of those sad days, cuz I can't shake feeling like total crap. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. :hug:

Awww, everyone needs to get out, or else you'd go stir-crazy! Especially with two small children! You should make a date with him to be there to watch them, so you can have some time for yourself...you need it. :hug: :hug:

Okay I know I'm repeating this, but damn! they just scream to be repeated! The look on all their faces in this one is just :drool: :combust: :faint:

3433C993B5232327Ffp453Dot3E23253D43A33D6273DXROQDF3E232383C3B733B3B58ot1lsi.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Awww, everyone needs to get out, or else you'd go stir-crazy! Especially with two small children! You should make a date with him to be there to watch them, so you can have some time for yourself...you need it. :hug: :hug:

I think that is part of it. The sad thing is that I really don't have any friends here to go out with anymore. They've either died or moved. :(

I'm seriously thinking about calling my best friend who moved about 3 hours away and see if she'd be up to me coming down for a night a week from Saturday. I miss her so much. And I've never even been down to her new place since she moved.

Back
Top Bottom