PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Holy crap!! :) Well that's good that they're finally here at least. Keep them in a fireproof safe! :laugh: Ahh I'm seriously gonna explode with excitement before 9/17.

Bri and Eless damnit. You are coming!! :angry:

I should go rent a safe-deposit box. :yikes:

Elessarian said:
8883b9ee.jpg

:combust:
Omg...you can even see the blue thru his glasses..:drool:

these pics are killing me......:drool:

And I'm still mad at you. :angry:

:p

Fly, Kidnapp me, and I'm there. :D

FlyYourKite said:
Can I do a survey of you girls for the purposes of my class? I promise it will be annonymous :flirt: :laugh:

Seriously though, it's a simple one...what were your motivations for having premarital sex if you have chosen to do so, and if not, what are the reasons for that choice? Eg. waiting until marriage, right person has not come along, no opportunity, etc. :up:

Cause I thought I'd met the right person and I was really, really horny. :lmao: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I haven't...........unless, do spontaneous online orgies count? :wink:
The reason?
Cause E took my man. :grumpy: :sad:

:wink:

Dahling I couldn't *bear* for you to be :grumpy: or :(

What can we do to make you feel better?

No, JT Bono, you stay here!! *grabs him by collar...shoves him in closet*

Now, *batting eyelashes* what can I do?

:hug:

FlyYourKite said:

Go for it Dis! :lol: The question has already been extended. It is your mission, should you choose to accept it, to answer :yes:

Oh...sex...ummm

my motivation was.....he was really hot:shifty:

Ok no really .....I don't beileve you need to be married to have sex aned stuff. He was the right guy and still is:hug:

What else..lets see..hmm...everyting was just right about it....I had plenty of chances abefor but never took em cause they seemed wrong...wrong person...I did nnot feel ready aand all that...but my BF everything was right...I felt it in my guyts...and I hope this makes sense and if you want more info that that I can givei ti to ya:wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Go for it Dis! :lol: The question has already been extended. It is your mission, should you choose to accept it, to answer :yes:

I suppose you want a serious answer now?
:lol:

:hmm:
Let's see...still a virgin. Why? Well, I've never had a boy of my very own...(E prob stole them all :madspit: :wink: ). And even if I did have a boy, it certainly isn't something I would jump into, but I suppose it would depend, as I don't think I have any real reason to do (or not do) it before marriage.

*rereads*

that makes no sense.

Glad I could participate. :tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I suppose you want a serious answer now?

:hmm:
Let's see...still a virgin. Why? Well, I've never had a boy of my very own...(E prob stole them all :madspit: :wink: ). And even if I did have a boy, it certainly isn't something I would jump into, but I suppose it would depend, as I don't think I have any real reason to do (or not do) it before marriage.

*rereads*

that makes no sense.

Glad I could participate. :tongue:

No that makes perfect sense! :yes: Two thumbs up for Bri's answer :up: :up: *move to the head of the class*

Elessarian said:

Dahling I couldn't *bear* for you to be :grumpy: or :(

What can we do to make you feel better?

No, JT Bono, you stay here!! *grabs him by collar...shoves him in closet*

Now, *batting eyelashes* what can I do?

*looks at closet pointedly*
*sigh* I'll wait for the Fly.......

But pictures are good...:combust::drool:

I still luv ya.....you bonosnatcher :madspit:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh my I'm sorry :sad: A+ for you Dis! Your answer is very similar to mine...except that the guy/girl are not the ones anymore :laugh:

Ooooh an A+...I am going to khag in on my fridge

:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*looks at closet pointedly*
*sigh* I'll wait for the Fly.......

But pictures are good...:combust::drool:

I still luv ya.....you bonosnatcher :madspit:

*Overhears closet handle turning*

Excuse me whilst I push...this..heavy...agh..ass wardrobe in front of....the *ack*...closet here.

You were saying? :wink:

OMG, that question just reminded me. Do you all know Al Franken? In his book "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them," he made this up this fake pre-maritcal abstinence program called "Savin' It," made up official letterhead, and wrote to members of right wing politics, and asked them to tell their "Savin' It stories." OMG... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

No that makes perfect sense! :yes: Two thumbs up for Bri's answer :up: :up: *move to the head of the class*

:happy: I'm a winner! :hyper:

Actually, I'm glad it made sense to somebody....cause I still don't know what I was trying to say :lol:

:shifty:
Mind you, we all realize when I say "it depends", if 'It' was Bono, we all know there'd be no question, right? :wink:

VintagePunk said:
OMG, that question just reminded me. Do you all know Al Franken? In his book "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them," he made this up this fake pre-maritcal abstinence program called "Savin' It," made up official letterhead, and wrote to members of right wing politics, and asked them to tell their "Savin' It stories." OMG... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Eh, you know me. I don't really follow politics.

My reasons for waiting (just so you have the other side too *snerk* and yes, I'm 34 and still a virgin...)

1)Don't want to be a notch in someone's bedpost (that's not saying I haven't seriously considered having sex a couple times, I'd be lying if I did)

2)Marriage to me is the sure commitment I'd want first - and yes I know the 50%-of-all-marriages-fail statistic, but hell, if my parents can stay together for 35 years and counting (their most recent anniversary - two weeks ago - was #35), I have a chance of making something last, should it actually happen ;)

3)This one might sound odd, and I can't really explain it... but I want sex but I don't... I mean, I know the reality of what a first time is likely to be like, and though I might have romantic notions it's not completely a rose coloured glasses kind of thing. Yes, I'd like the silk sheets and the candles and a slow seduction, but... :shrug: I'm probably not making any sense, you can just ignore this point :|

Elessarian said:

*Overhears closet handle turning*

Excuse me whilst I push...this..heavy...agh..ass wardrobe in front of....the *ack*...closet here.

You were saying? :wink:

:eyebrow:
Any particulat reason you felt the urge to redecorate? hmm? *taps foot*

I'd never let a man get between friends.:hug:

Of course, we all know Bono's a sexgod.........so........:angry:

:wink: :lol:

Last edited:
Drea said:
My reasons for waiting (just so you have the other side too *snerk* and yes, I'm 34 and still a virgin...)

1)Don't want to be a notch in someone's bedpost (that's not saying I haven't seriously considered having sex a couple times, I'd be lying if I did)

2)Marriage to me is the sure commitment I'd want first - and yes I know the 50%-of-all-marriages-fail statistic, but hell, if my parents can stay together for 35 years and counting (their most recent anniversary - two weeks ago - was #35), I have a chance of making something last, should it actually happen ;)

3)This one might sound odd, and I can't really explain it... but I want sex but I don't... I mean, I know the reality of what a first time is likely to be like, and though I might have romantic notions it's not completely a rose coloured glasses kind of thing. Yes, I'd like the silk sheets and the candles and a slow seduction, but... :shrug: I'm probably not making any sense, you can just ignore this point :|

No that makes compelte sense. Thanks for your thoughts Drea! :hug: It's so funny how people have these wild dreams of what the first time is like...in my opinion and personal experience, it is anything but your dreams :laugh:

^ +

Drea said:

I'm young, idealistic, and a romantic, who's never really had a boyfriend.
Don't ruin my fantasies!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom