Pleba Girls Party - Bumping & grinding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like the new thread title, Wild! :yes: :love:

I just ordered my Boy/October/War remasters box set thingy from Amazon, finally. Can't wait to get it, should be middle of next week! :hyper:

:shh: don't tell my dh how much it cost or he'll have my head, and not in a good way :shifty:

NEW THREAD :hyper: :dance: :hyper:

I only came in to say hi. Things have been sooooooo super hectic here lately but I'm hoping to send the family off for the day Saturday and stay home and catch up on exercise and work.

Hi everyone.

Wild's new toy :shifty: :censored: Are you sure you wanna play with it in public :sexywink:

Okay, just a drive by post. Love you all! :hug:

I just thought of something. Wild, does this thread title mean that a certain visitor has finally left the building? :hmm: Or am I reading too much into it?

I've been training for this race since May and waited to register until my time went down and now it's too fucking late - the registration is fucking full!!!!!! It's over 6 weeks away - how is it full already? Are there really that many crazy people who want to do this?

ETA: I know it sounds dumb but my life is a bit hectic right now and this one one thing I was REEEEEEEEAAAAAALLY looking forward to. I has a sad.

Yeah, I emailed the race director and asked to be put on the waiting list. But it just sucks. My folks were gonna fly out to cheer me on and everything. There's another one, a little shorter, about an hour away, a couple weeks later so maybe I'll register for that one, just in case. I can always drop out if I get a spot in the first one and give some other dumb cluck a 2nd chance later on, right? :shrug: Just not what I needed today of days.

Subject change: How are you?

Sounds like a karmically sound plan to me. Sign up for the second race, and with any luck in a few weeks time, you will, as you say, providing some lucky sod like yourself a second chance. :)

:hug:
What else has happened today? Sounds like things have not been fun

I'm pretty good, there's my usual drama, but right now I'm excited to see my boy tomorrow. :hyper:

Sounds like a karmically sound plan to me. Sign up for the second race, and with any luck in a few weeks time, you will, as you say, providing some lucky sod like yourself a second chance. :)

What else has happened today? Sounds like things have not been fun
Work is just really getting to me, and we're trying to sell our house - typical grown up stress stuff - it just gets overwhelming sometimes :sigh:

I'm pretty good, there's my usual drama, but right now I'm excited to see my boy tomorrow. :hyper:
Yay for time with the boy!! Do you have plans?

Sorry to hear that Zooey :hug:
Thanks Weldy :hug: and :wave: I haven't seen you since your b'day. Hope it was okay!

Man, I love the multiquote feature!

Work is just really getting to me, and we're trying to sell our house - typical grown up stress stuff - it just gets overwhelming sometimes :sigh:

Yay for time with the boy!! Do you have plans?

Bleh. Grown up stuff. I'm sick of grown up stuff and I'm barely grown up! Hmpf. :grumpy:

As for house selling, in my neighbourhood....you'd think a toxic waste dump was coming to town, there are so many houses for sale.....and just sitting.
It's a hard market.

And I'm not really sure what we'll end up doing. We always end up being rather spur of the moment. Altho, I may be able to think of a few activities we may engage in :shifty:
We'll prob just hang out :heart:

And I'm not really sure what we'll end up doing. We always end up being rather spur of the moment. Altho, I may be able to think of a few activities we may engage in :shifty:
We'll prob just hang out :heart:

:giggle:
Whenever Mr.Z and I go to see my family in San Francisco I always want to do the touristy stuff since it's been sooooo long for me and never for him, but we're always at the house doing 'family stuff'. Someday, I'll make him drive down lombard St. though!
2810519914_a212c5d2fa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom