Pleba Girls Party - Bumping & grinding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we had the best.time.ever. Meeting VP, Sarah, Bri, Drea, SG, Ruff, Fly ( and of course in Chicago GG, Mr GG Weldy and Jobob) ( I hope i got everyone in there am half asleep :lol: ). THE balcony :ohmy: , free drinks, bird pecking a pole, the coach drivers faces in TO, the cake in chicago, meeting edge on my birthday. Everyone in the ellipse for my birthday. VP appearing out of nowhere during Wild Horses, us all squeeing and then her disappearing into the crowd. :lmao::love:

Last but certainly not least, Wild and mines Retirement. :lmao::love:

3 years. :ohmy:

ditto what you put above :love:

Whenever i hear Wild Horses now i see VP running towards us :lol:

I'll go to Chicago too if necessary! I mean if I reeeeeeallly have to squeeze in another tour stop to meet the UK PGP'ers I guess I'll make the sacrifice! You'd better be worth it!

AH.... Dragon Con... heard about that over the years from other friends!

A World :heart: Con is a mix of Science Fiction/ Fantasy/ Horror/ Anime/ and Real Science Panels, Displays, Art Show, Costume contest (plus Hall Costumes), Dealer's Room, Movies & TV showngs (including for upcoming projects - I have a button for the <then> upcoming first Matrix Film), The Guest of Honor in Writing, and a GoH in Art.
IT's either held in The States, England, Europe, possibly Australia and I know Japan has campaigned for one , but don't know if they one it yet.

... can't WAIT until I can afford to go to one again..........

I still have only attended one of the ? 3 1/2 days it goes.:drool::drool:

They were BOTH great.
But the Philly one turned out to be "weirded out" in retrospect because it was early Sept 2001.
After a just a few days of enjoying the memories, and looking at all the goodies I brought home--but NOT YET ENOUGH TIME to meet up with all my friends who'd be interested in hearing about it 9-11 happened.

I basically totally FORGOT about it.
Then while reorganizing papers and stuff the next year, I came across the "programing booklet" for it, wondered WHY I had forgotten it, THEN remembered, and then BURST into tears!

Thanks for the description Daz. :)

I can see why you forgot about it. :hug:

I totally want you guys to come to LA next tour so I can meet you!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze???

As long as someone ges me a ticket , and i can get time off work i'll try my best :shifty :

Ditto to what wild said. have never been to the west coast! It would depend on how expensive the flights were.

I'll go to Chicago too if necessary! I mean if I reeeeeeallly have to squeeze in another tour stop to meet the UK PGP'ers I guess I'll make the sacrifice! You'd better be worth it!

Course we are. :sexywink: Last time i was in Chicago i got sunburnt. :yikes: Would bring suncream next time.

aaawww, thanks, jem!

I think it comes partly from my mom enjoying clothing, jewelry, architecture, music from cultures ALL around the world. So I was introduced to the Big Globe sooner, and farther than some! : D

Cultural people. :rockon:

Disney fireworks :drool:

Although U2 fireworks were :drool:

I wanna see DisneyWorld. :( :hyper:

ditto what you put above :love:

Whenever i hear Wild Horses now i see VP running towards us :lol:

:lmao: Me too.

I also just remembered in Boston the the excitement over hand sanitizer in the portaloo. :lmao: Hand sanitizer. :love:

Yeah we had the best.time.ever. Meeting VP, Sarah, Bri, Drea, SG, Ruff, Fly ( and of course in Chicago GG, Mr GG Weldy and Jobob) ( I hope i got everyone in there am half asleep :lol: ). THE balcony :ohmy: , free drinks, bird pecking a pole, the coach drivers faces in TO, the cake in chicago, meeting edge on my birthday. Everyone in the ellipse for my birthday. VP appearing out of nowhere during Wild Horses, us all squeeing and then her disappearing into the crowd. :lmao::love:

Last but certainly not least, Wild and mines Retirement. :lmao::love:

3 years. :ohmy:

Every time I passed that pole after that I thought of you guys - which made it interesting when I was working at Symcor and practically next door to where said pole is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom