Pleba Girls Party - Bumping & grinding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D perhaps! I emailed him this morning to ask if he still has time to give me lessons, hope to get a reply soon!

I've 2 hours free now, so I'll spend my time wisely on the blue crack :wink:

I *would* have gone learning the stuff we just got explained, but our books aren't in yet >< there's some problem and they'll be available at the end of the week or next week..

:wave: Just wanted to come say hi...I hate how when I'm at school I never have time for my own stuff :( The first few weeks are always crazy, hopefully everything will calm down soon! We have new pledges in the sorority so that's taking up a lot of my time too :evil: :wink: I hope everything's good and you're all doing well. :hug:

In the hour and a half I've been up I've:

1)Dropped my rent cheque off in the box
2)Taken some garbage to the chute (the door to which is next to my apt)
3)Taken out some recycling
4)Done a load of laundry (all "hang to dry" so no going back down to get stuff out of the dryer)

Now I'm having breakfast and intend to veg the rest of the day ;)

:wave: just stopping by to say hello, I'm supposed to be getting ready to go spend the day in Portland and then take dd to the airport there tonight to go to school. I'm proscrastinating, obviously. Send my "baby" safe traveling vibes, and let's all hope I don't embarrass myself by crying hysterically in the middle of the airport! :uhoh:

:wink:

Now now, don't torture the pledges :wink:

:lol:

Have fun back at Uni Sami.

GG i hope you can keep your bass lessons with B. ;)

Hi everyone else. :kiss: Fly by post.

I did my driving test today and failed.:sigh::sad: I only got 3 minor faults. You're allowed up to 15. I got a major one though through nerves and failed. It was something i haven't done in months. My driving instructor said its rare people get so few minors so i'd done well. Am so annoyed at myself though, stupid nerves. :banghead:

I really need to go get something to eat. Hopefully people will be around later. :kiss:

I did my driving test today and failed.:sigh::sad: I only got 3 minor faults. You're allowed up to 15. I got a major one though through nerves and failed. It was something i haven't done in months. My driving instructor said its rare people get so few minors so i'd done well. Am so annoyed at myself though, stupid nerves. :banghead::

they fucked you too? :crack: same here!

:hug: it's unfair, to me the tests are so friggin random! it all depends on what instructor you get for the exam and how well you can stand the pressure! it ain't our fault we get nervous!

Aw, Jem! Sorry to hear about the driving test. I'm sure you'll do great next time!

Thanks. I have hope that i can do ok since i only got 3 minors. It all depends on the nerves though.

they fucked you too? :crack: same here!

:hug : it's unfair, to me the tests are so friggin random! it all depends on what instructor you get for the exam and how well you can stand the pressure! it ain't our fault we get nervous!

:angry: They they fucked me too. :hug: Lets get them. :madwife:

:wink:

I know, there are lots of different routes you can go on your test here aswell, 12 different ones and it depends what instructor you get ( some are better at making nervous people relax. ) It doesn't help i don't know where i am half the time. The test is done 20 minutes away from me, i'm not familiar with alot of the roads. :angry:

When we'd finished i pulled up in the parking bay and there was a girl in the car next to ours, about to go out for her test in the next 5 minutes. When she saw me shake my head and say no at my driving instructor she laughed. :angry::mad: How mature and nice. I hope she failed. :madwife:

ETA need to go check on tea before i make burnt offerings. :lmao:

yea, well luckily at my place we only got 3 routes and I KNOW them, but still, I failed because I drove 2 KM TOO SLOW :angry: like wtf? that's a wee bit more than one mile! :banghead:

it sucks when you don't know the roads, well yea, you'd love to know the roads IF YOU HAD A LICENSE AND CAR DUH!

:tsk: stupid little girl, I hope she failed! Karma's a bitch!

:hug:

Nerves are evil, and good instructors and such will account for that, and try to make you relax a little. It's a test, of course people are going to be nervous, that in and of itself doesn't reflect of their typical driving abilities.

Altho, if it makes you feel any better. When my mom was younger, she failed her test the first time too. Here, there's stages of testing, but the last big one is you go on the highway - a somewhat scary prospect anyway when you're a new driver, add in the stress of the test, and yeah. Apparently her hands were white from gripping the wheel so hard. The instructor felt bad for her, and was understanding, said he was sorry he had to not pass her this time, but consider this attempt a chance to shake the nerves out so she could kick ass later.

And methinks that's the best way to look at it.

Still sucks tho. :slant:

well, we go on the highway a lot, for once, to get to the exam place :lol: my city is so new we don't have a place to do your exam yet!

:angry: oh wait, I'm still mad at you.

:angry: WELL YOU should've thought about that BEFORE you made me angry RIGHT BEFORE YA BIRTHDAY!

:tsk: own fault! puh!

:wink: september 16, 2 weeks from now.. :crack: it'll take a while..

Yeah well, SUSHI is by definition NOT COOKED

Maybe YOU should go read a DICTIONARY :angry:

Awww, that really does suck, but hopefully now the nerves will be shaken out of you - or at least, you won't be nervous you'll be ANGRY, you'll want to show that instructor what's what. And hey, we all know we need more rage on the road. :wink:

:hug:

:angry: WELL, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED MAKING SUSHI???

the dry rice doesn't stick y'know :angry: SO YOU NEED TO COOK IT! YES COOK!
:madwife:

yea :shrug: and I hope I get a man this time, I'm so much more comfy with men!

YEAH WELL, MY RICE STICKS TOGETHER BY PURE FORCE OF WILL.
TAKE THAT.:angry:

And no, I haven't made sushi. But, if I did, my rice would stick without cooking dangnabit! :angry:

Umm...I suppose I will keep my fingers crossed that dangly bits await you in your future driving tests?
Wait....that sounds much less innocuous than I meant it to sound...:uhoh:

YEAH WELL, MY RICE STICKS TOGETHER BY PURE FORCE OF WILL.
TAKE THAT.:angry:

And no, I haven't made sushi. But, if I did, my rice would stick without cooking dangnabit! :angry:

Umm...I suppose I will keep my fingers crossed that dangly bits await you in your future driving tests?
Wait....that sounds much less innocuous than I meant it to sound...:uhoh:

:angry: WELL GOOD FOR YOU! MY RICE NEEDS COOKIN' SO I BE COOKIN' MAH RICE! :madwife:

:giggle: well thanks! *snerk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom