Pleba Girls Party: B's got the best moves, he takes me again and again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Check mate! :wink:

bono.jpg

Last edited:
In the six years you have been working at the arena you have never screwed up a request from any preformer or sports team. And your boss knows it. Your not surprised when he starts reeming you out in front of Paul McGuiness. Always trying to make himself look good even when he is the one to blame for the problems. You would love to give him a piece of your mind, but you love your job enough to hold your tongue. After he has finished making you look bad you storm back to the dressing rooms to make sure nothing else is missing.

“Damn him! What a fucking asshole,” you mutter strongly under your breath.

“He does seem like a real wanker!”

You turn around startled to see that you aren’t alone in the room.

“I’m sorry I didn’t realize anyone was in here.” you say quietly.

“That’s okay. I followed you in to tell you that the guys and I know it wasn’t your fault. Sorry he yelled at you. You’ve always been so helpful and friendly in the past. I hate that he tried to blame the screw up on you.” he says in a soft, but serious tone.

“Thank you. My job is important to me and I always try to make sure that it is done well. If you need anything else, please let me know and I’ll make sure its taken care of.” you reply as you make your way to the door.

“There is one thing that I’d like….”

Before you realize what is happening he is standing next to you with his hand on the door and his other hand around your wrist. You look up at him wondering where he is going with this. It doesn’t take you long to realize what he is after when he lowers his face to yours and places a gentle kiss on your cheek. He steps back a bit, but not releasing your hand or the door. You’re a bit shocked and not sure what to do next. Thankfully he takes matters into his own hands. He releases your wrist to bring his hand up to your face. He gently cups your face, slowly rubbing your cheek with his thumb. You let out a gentle sigh and begin to relax. He steps forward and wraps his other arm around your waist pulling you towards him. He begins slowly kissing your other cheek working his way down towards your mouth. You begin to get this feeling of pure joy and lust building up in your stomach. He finally puts his mouth firmly down on yours kissing you as deeply as he can without ever opening his mouth. You feel light headed and finally have to end the kiss to suck in a breath of air. When he looks down at you, you begin to feel your face get flushed. And you’re a bit embarrassed at acting like such a teenager.

But the funny thing is you’ve been in lust with him, since you were a teen. This is the perfect fantasy come true. The one member of U2 you’ve always wanted to thank and share a moment with. Now that the time is here you can’t even begin to know what to say. Some how thank you just doesn’t seem enough.

A little new thread pressie. :wink:

:sigh:

Seems I have to get me arse of the computer. :rolleyes.
At least I get to sleep with Bono's drawers.....:drool:

:lol: Or at least dream about them. :p

Sweet (or naughty) dreams girls.
And may tommorrow bring better and happier things for y'all. :hug: :heart:
I'll take the posting of Drawers as a good sign.

G'night.

Oh Russty! *licks* I've got a job interview tomorrow! And I wanted to tell you I watched the 4th CD of Rattle and Hum outtakes and I jsut muted the TV and watch teh beauty that is Edge in a tank top playing his guitar... *swoons*

And thank you for that cap! It's so great cause it could be any four of them!

CeeCee said:
Oh Russty! *licks* I've got a job interview tomorrow! And I wanted to tell you I watched the 4th CD of Rattle and Hum outtakes and I jsut muted the TV and watch teh beauty that is Edge in a tank top playing his guitar... *swoons*

And thank you for that cap! It's so great cause it could be any four of them!

*purr* Woohoo on the job interview!!!! That is so cool!

I can watch the outtakes dvds over and over again. :drool: I finally got Outside its America in the mail today and even though its not the greatest copy its still so cool! I'm going to try to make copies tomorrow.

Glad you liked the cap, I was trying to do one for everyone. :D :wink:

Morning...er I mean afternoon everyone. :hug:

Good news: it doesn't feel like someone is punching me in the stomach anymore!! :happy: Even though it did all night. :|

Going to catch up now....

VintagePunk said:
Hi everyone. :hug:

I was just out, and I heard on the radio that Arcade Fire are opening for the Toronto dates.

VP :hug:

That's awesome!! :hyper: And they're opening up for the Montreal shows, which is right before Boston. Which gives me hope they'll be opening for them in Boston. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom