Pleba Girls Party: B's got the best moves, he takes me again and again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

ticketwoody.jpg

:lmao:

Aww Bri! You posted an Ads pic :cute: :hyper:

He was just asking me exactly where Bono was with all of you girls and why there weren't any pictures of him being posted! :sexywink: :giggle:

I went to let my dogs out and after the 3 girls were out, for some reason I thought "Where's Jasper?" and I called for him to go out. It's been 6 months and I still do things like that sometimes. I miss him so much. :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:
I went to let my dogs out and after the 3 girls were out, for some reason I thought "Where's Jasper?" and I called for him to go out. It's been 6 months and I still do things like that sometimes. I miss him so much. :sad:

:sad: :hug:

sami0201 said:
:wave:

Weldy, where did you hear that? If so, I'm one very happy girl because my first show is October 14!!!! :hyper:

@U2.com is where I heard it.

"Having opened at several U2 gigs in Europe this summer, Keane will do the same for seven shows on the upcoming 3rd leg of the Vertigo Tour this fall. The UK trio will open at all seven shows in Boston and New York between October 3rd and 14th. The dates are confirmed on Keane's website" Direct quote from atu2.com

Hey anyways :wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom