Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
That's good that Gav has friends around him.

Well he is an honourary pleba member now like NI , Mr GG, Mr Dis :)

yeah, there is one biker bar in Manchester that is going to be packed this weekend :lol: Anyone going in there had better be on their best behavior

Aww! :happy: I'm sure he'll be honored :giggle:

WildHoney said:

Well you've heard about how liberated those Swedes are :sexywink:

So I hear
2.gif

:wink: :lol:

:grumpy: wrong again Wild, where IS your mind today?? (oh no, that was a rhetorical question!)

he's a guitarist, but since he plays about any instrument and teaches music, he has a bass guitar, and a piano.... and 7(!) elec guitars :drool:

:wink: end of lesson...

:hug: night GG sweet dreams!

Actually, I'm off, too - need to take a couple dozen no bake cookies over to my sisters for Jeffy's school party. You'll probably be gone by the time I get back here, so :hug: goodnight, Wild Sweet dreams to you, too ( :giggle: U2)

:shocked: ONLY ONE PAGE???????

:sigh: I knew we wouldn't get back to the old onethreadaday times but what has happened to the atleastwecandohalfathreadaday times?

I don't mind not having to read a whole thread when I get online for my few hours once a day :lol:
Bring on the weekend! :rockon:

The closest I got to Popmart was seeing the lights of Waverley football stadium from the building where I lived at the time (several km away), and wondering vaguely if I should have tried to get tickets... :sigh:

Gav's been in my thoughts, SG... :hug: It's good he has so much support and love (on both sides of the Atlantic).

Galeongirl said:
:shocked: ONLY ONE PAGE???????

:sigh: I knew we wouldn't get back to the old onethreadaday times but what has happened to the atleastwecandohalfathreadaday times?

Back at the beginning of the thread it was 2 or 3 threads a day. :drool::combust::love:

I've not been on much at all recently. Been having early nights.

My elbow is hurting. :scream::sad: It hurts to type. :angry:

Am so tired. Must. Keep. Eyes. Open. :crack:

:sexywink: methinks you need a massage

I'm as happy as a kid in a candy store :hyper: or as a beyblade fan who now watches all episodes on youtube
I :heart: youtube!

//childish//

Back
Top Bottom