Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another step towards publication - I just entered the writer's digest contest with an essay and a short story :yikes:

one of these days, someone may actually publish something I write :wink: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:wave: Hey Fiona :hug: how are you?

I hate it when that happens - I have blood tests done every 3 months, two times a year they're fasting tests - I have forgotten that so many times :lol: :angry:

still cranky with myself! it was the smallest nibble too! :banghead: i'm having them done because i've just been so exhausted since the start of the year, not to mention whacked out sleeping patterns (which is probably less physical than psychological)...so yeah, getting lots of tests done, hopefully they'll figure out what's going on :eyebrow:

ANYWAY

your writing progress sounds really exciting! i've been wanting to focus on mine a lot more...

:faint: oh my WORD!

I JUST SAW STARING AT THE SUN ON MTV!

that's like... the first time in 10 years they played that vid.... and what's more, it was the Morleigh Steinberg version!!!!

:faint:

andberlin said:

still cranky with myself! it was the smallest nibble too! :banghead: i'm having them done because i've just been so exhausted since the start of the year, not to mention whacked out sleeping patterns (which is probably less physical than psychological)...so yeah, getting lots of tests done, hopefully they'll figure out what's going on :eyebrow:

ANYWAY

your writing progress sounds really exciting! i've been wanting to focus on mine a lot more...

it sounds like what I had... was tired for months, when they finally did the blood tests, they lost two tubes... had to do it again... and three months after that I finally knew that I was suffering from glandular fever(hope my dictionary is right in this)
by the time they figured it out it was over already :rolleyes:

Sad_Girl said:
Another step towards publication - I just entered the writer's digest contest with an essay and a short story :yikes:

one of these days, someone may actually publish something I write :wink: :lol:
Yay! good luck SG :hug:
I'm sure they will, if they don't want an army of vengeful Plebans after them :madwife:

:wink:

And also cos you write good :yes: :hug:

Phone companies suck... :madwife:

:hug: Fiona, I hope it's not glandular fever... It will be good if they can figure out why you're all tired and stuff though.

Last edited:
LemonOpen7.jpg

LemonOpen6.jpg

LemonOpen3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom