Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

No, they most likely never will :sigh:

and oh yes, he can :drool: he speaks fluent French and has lived in France at one time in his youth

:sad:
I remember after X2 my friends and I were so sure he'd show up in X3. But nooooOoooooo...they had to tease us.

Blast them! :angry:

It was an alright visit. He actually wasn't feeling great, he has a cold or allergies :( poor kid. If he's feeling better tomorrow he may go with me and his brother to see Spiderman 3 though :up:
Awwww. Poor lil guy. :( That's not fun.

But Spidey is!
Omgosh, shame you couldn't take him to one of thoe theatre's where Spidey showed up for opening night....

On tv they showed these two guys one as Spidey and one sa Venom doing some sort of crazy slow-mo kung fu fighting dance.
hee-larious

~BrightestStar~ said:
or perhaps I should comment on his swordsmenship? He certainly seems to know how to handle a sword....

:ohmy: If you look carefully at the picture he appears to be carrying *two* swords...

...and there are all sorts of comments that could be made there, but I'll refrain :wink:

Drea said:
:hyper: Looks like we may have some :drunk: Bri postings soon :wink:

:lol:

Sugar can also have similar effects upon me.

Shhh....don't tell, but hidden deep within me is a rather loud, rather crazed outrageous outgoing person....:shh:

Bet you couldn't tell. :wink:

Oh highschool, how I miss you. Good times were had there. "High on Life" indeed.
And to be clear, we weren't kidding, we were drug free (drugs are bad kids :shame: )...not that people believed us sometimes :uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sugar can also have similar effects upon me.

Shhh....don't tell, but hidden deep within me is a rather loud, rather crazed outrageous outgoing person....:shh:

Bet you couldn't tell. :wink:

Oh highschool, how I miss you. Good times were had there. "High on Life" indeed.
And to be clear, we weren't kidding, we were drug free (drugs are bad kids :shame: )...not that people believed us sometimes :uhoh:

OMG in sixth grade I had a friend who used to pretend to hand out what she called 'happy pills' and we would all act really silly after we pretended to recieve one of these 'happy pills' - until we did that in front of parents. :| that game ended rather quickly after that.

we had no idea, we were just being kids, y'know?

Sad_Girl said:

OMG in sixth grade I had a friend who used to pretend to hand out what she called 'happy pills' and we would all act really silly after we pretended to recieve one of these 'happy pills' - until we did that in front of parents. :| that game ended rather quickly after that.

we had no idea, we were just being kids, y'know?

:lmao:!!!

My lil group, we had a tendency, as most do, to kinda of feed on eachother...so we'd get pretty wacky pretty fast. Sorta like we girls tend to do. I used to laugh so hard my stomach would be killing me :love:
Good times, good memories. :heart:

Actually, that group and you girls are amazingly similar in that nature.

awww!

You girls are my Posse!

and I said freakin posse...minds out of the gutter :shame:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!

My lil group, we had a tendency, as most do, to kinda of feed on eachother...so we'd get pretty wacky pretty fast. Sorta like we girls tend to do. I used to laugh so hard my stomach would be killing me :love:
Good times, good memories. :heart:

Actually, that group and you girls are amazingly similar in that nature.

awww!

You girls are my Posse!

and I said freakin posse...minds out of the gutter :shame:

:angel: whatever do you mean? :shifty:

It's the :drunk: PLEBAn show... you'd like it :wink:
If it wasn't 3pm and I wasn't out of milk, I'd have some kahlua and join you :giggle:

Ooh, I should text some friends and see if they want to see the Australian U2 Show tonight... :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Well, you could always crop the left side of it a bit :tongue:

:madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I saw part of a commercial for Pirates tonight! *squeal* :hyper:

was it the one where the guy tells Jack he's crazy/asks him if he's crazy and Jack says 'I must be, otherwise I would never do this!' and then effectively launches himself vis canon? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I wish all of us could go see it together. :heart:

Me too

Back
Top Bottom