Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, Jeffy's coming over after school, so I need to get going

:hug: it was really good to see both of you! :hug:

take care gals; I'll be back later if anyone wants to join me :flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww :sad:
That makes me sad. That means the only canadian team left standing is Ottawa? :sigh:

Yep. I'm not sure if I'm going to root for them or not. I usually like to cheer for a Canadian team if the Canucks are out. I need to get over my mourning period, first. :lol:

[/hockey :nerd: ]

ETA - It was great to see you girls too. I'll hopefully be back later. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh yeah...that's what that one commercial goes on about. :hmm: Well, I hope it gets sorted out quickly.
Forgive my ignorance, but with depression meds, is it something that has to keep being readjusted throughout life?
I guess that would make sense because brain chemistry is far more complex and variable then lets say..asthma or the like, where you can get a dosage and go.

it takes a while to find one or a combination of two that work right, but once you do you can go a long time without a change. But it is something you have to stay aware of and consider adjusting when they start to stop working right. I think all meds are like that, a little bit - If an asthmatic gets better or worse, they'll change their dose just the same

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww, really? He is a such a sweet guy! :heart:

Yeah :love: :heart:

WildHoney said:

Apparently he's also leant the word "bitch" , although that's only because my BIL's been talking about his girl dogs when he recieves calls about the expected puppies

:lmao: Should be fun when he starts nursery. Will be a bit awkward. :uhoh: Still maybe brother in law could take the dogs in for a show and tell. :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

Baby_2.gif
: FOAD

Gav: ummmm... I thought his first word would be daddy :huh:

Baby_in_diaper.gif

Do I really have to caption this one? :giggle:

that's the biggest difference I've found in having a niece compared to nephews - the boys are always fascinated by what's in their pants where the girls don't seem to care either way - through childhood, at least

:lmao:

Andy's girls are at the age if they see him in the shower they're like "Daddy why are you different to us and mummy?" :lol:

:reject: While i was editing this post i think i reported it to a moderator by accident. :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
Meh. This week has been rough. I've had migraines, and have been pretty depressed at times (not just due to hockey :wink: ). I don't know what's going on, but I'm trying to snap out of it. I'm just glad it's Friday, so I can relax this weekend.

This sounds like my week ( minus the hockey). Hope you feel better soon Thora. :hug::kiss:

I got sent home from work as i felt sick an dizzy. :(

Back
Top Bottom