PLEBA Girls Party - Bono the sexiest man of our year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

8.gif

sami0201 said:

:shocked: surely you can't mean Gavin Rossdale, right?

Yes, the dude is freaking weird to look at!

He reminds me of Richard Simmons :yikes:

at a certain angle he kinda looks a little like Orlando Bloom, but like ... a weird, deformed Orlando :crazy:

and uh.... did you see the way he danced ? like a ballerina with a frog in his tutu! :lol:

I have a quicck funy story about my sis at the nov U2nyc show

She wouldn't {she didn't feel well} bring her small zoom lens camera Non-digital but smallish} to the show. I asked....

she's lent me her old little automatic simple camera for years now after she got her current one, since my prof one hasn't worked so well the past 10 years...

She actaully suddenly grabs my shoulder and says "give me the Carmera!!!" ??? around BTBS or SBS ???

I'm abolutely stunned that she's asked , she has to aske me again and then I give it to her.............

you know.it's NOT that she asked in general....it's that she asked to TAKE a pic of U2 in concert...............:ohmy: ....Bruce maybe but U2? {bruce is HER fav-- u2 is ? 2 ish}

THEN when i get this roll finished........if she complains that the pphoto is too tiny ..:rant: :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

at a certain angle he kinda looks a little like Orlando Bloom, but like ... a weird, deformed Orlando :crazy:

Richard Simmons:lmao::yikes:

I dont' like Orlando Bloom either ...:there..I've said it! *runs away

Sad_Girl said:

and uh.... did you see the way he danced ? like a ballerina with a frog in his tutu! :lol:

A lot of people would disagree with you and Dis. For years he's been known as one of rock's hotties. :)

I noticed the Orlando Bloom thing, and Sarah got mad at me. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

A lot of people would disagree with you and Dis. For years he's been known as one of rock's hotties. :)

I noticed the Orlando Bloom thing, and Sarah got mad at me. :lol:

oh I know I am minority there:yes: I remember when Bush was big and all the girls in school loved him...I was the nerd who loved Bono:drool: :lmao:

I dont' know...I just don't like that look.

Dismantled said:

oh I know I am minority there:yes: I remember when Bush was big and all the girls in school loved him...I was the nerd who loved Bono:drool: :lmao:

I dont' know...I just don't like that look.

I used to think he was gorgeous in pictures...seeing him live, he's still good looking, but not to the degree I used to think he was. Maybe he's different in person? Maybe he's changed/aged? Maybe my tastes have changed? Who knows. :lol:

Dismantled said:
dazzy..sisters:tsk::lmao:
\

I usually love mine very much :hug:, as well as like her a whole lot..... we have greaat times together {we renogiated our relationship as adults to the best of our abilites}.............most of the time :lol:. Like many sis's we sometimes have issues passt, parents, current infringed on by the past.but thank goodness it's the loving/fun and supportive part prevails.....

Dismantled said:

Dazzy, thats so great you and your sis get along:hug:
I'm very lucky...........cause over my later years I've met sooo many people who don't get along with the majorituy fo their various families [blood]. and she's my only living sib.so it IS luck we get allong quite well!
My frtiends are my family of choice ...:hug: :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom