PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I just want to tell everyone...I got the Best. Clone. Ever. :yes:

I KNEW I did...but today just confirmed it. :up

I'm soooooo lucky!!!!! :heart: :love:

:eek:

Awww...shucks.....*scuffs shoe* :heart::clonelove:

And y'all better damn well know, the feeling is mutual!
VP, you're the bestest clone, a clone coulda every wanted. :heart: :hug: :heart:

( I was all worried for a lil after I left that y'all wouldn't like me any more....that I didn't live up to expectations.....the I saw something shiny... :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:eek:

Awww...shucks.....*scuffs shoe* :heart::clonelove:

And y'all better damn well know, the feeling is mutual!
VP, you're the bestest clone, a clone coulda every wanted. :heart: :hug: :heart:

( I was all worried for a lil after I left that y'all wouldn't like me any more....that I didn't live up to expectations.....the I saw something shiny... :hug:

Me too!!! I told Sarah you probably thought I'm lame, and that you'd be sending out secret e-mails, looking for a new clone. :reject: :lol:

Man I'm having a deep conversation with a friend about how music can change your life. I totally believe thats true. And I had a major life music moment in 2003 and I don't know, but I have a feeling something is gonna happen in November. Even if its just me realizing I'm were I should be thats enough.

But do you ever get at the shows this feeling like, "Damn could my heart be any fuller at this moment?!" Just like it moves you so much, that its hard to even put into words?

I was still posting away to myself on the other thread. mwhaha Here it is again. ;)

u2_2005_gelsenkirchen18.jpg

GG and Russty (and anyone else reading my Soap-opera Fan fic :wink: ) I have a qucik question. I've reached a 'fork in the road' if you will and have two different directions which I could take the story in... would you rather see Angel come back or a new character?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Silly girl :hug: I'm impressed you guys didn't run away after meeting me :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Man I'm having a deep conversation with a friend about how music can change your life. I totally believe thats true. And I had a major life music moment in 2003 and I don't know, but I have a feeling something is gonna happen in November. Even if its just me realizing I'm were I should be thats enough.

But do you ever get at the shows this feeling like, "Damn could my heart be any fuller at this moment?!" Just like it moves you so much, that its hard to even put into words?

I was still posting away to myself on the other thread. mwhaha Here it is again. ;)

and I answered you ontheother thread :lol:

oh yeah those Transcendent moments in the middle of an already Stunning show...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Damn.....who told you about the clone applications?

I mean...applications? I would never...:shifty:

:hug:
I was all paranoid......I thougth for sure I'd been too weird, or something. :reject:

First SimBono and now you. :shame:

Weird?? You're talking to the queen of weird...as you probably noticed. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*snort*
I loved my cool and sauve entrance....:loser:
Hi...is this seat taken?

:huh: :lmao:

I am the epitome of cool. Fonzy has got nothing on me.

:laugh: Actually, right after you said that I said "Bri?" but I don't think you heard me.. Like I said, I figured it had to be you - and think of it this way, asking me about the chair disguised the fact that you were meeting me from your parents ;)

VintagePunk said:

You two??? I go to hug you guys, and I nearly fall back on my ass. :lmao: :lmao:

And whatta fine ass it is :sexywink:

:lmao: :heart:

Drea....
You said "Bri" Really? I completely didn't hear......I prob didn't pick up on it, since no one calls me bri in r/l, I mighta responded to Jax tho. :p

And what gave it away? :lol:
DId I have bono lust written on my forehead or something? :laugh:

Last edited:
all rightttt.... *glares* since the subject of Simness has been sort of reintroduced......

:rant: :rant:
WTF kind of a House Warming Party was THAT at OUR SimHome, SG??!!?

You got a lot! Russty got some! ANd I got zip, nada, NOTHING!

*stomps back over to her easel on the Patio thinking- *kissing a portrait of B is NOT the same thing and a very poor substitute*!!! very:grumpy: :wink: :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom