PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nighty night FLy and VP! :hug: :hug:

I can't wait to see the new Batman, I adore, adore, adore Christian Bale! *giddy sigh* :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Woohoo! that will be perfect. And no worries about the dvds, thats what girlfriends are for. Must provide smut. hehe If I wasn't married I'd have to give your husband a run for his money....if you know what I mean :sexywink: :tongue: :evil: :wink:

:lmao: You already do! :wink:

Damn why do I always have to have these kick arse women in my life! Is it so wrong to have a girlie crush on ya! :wink: :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Damn why do I always have to have these kick arse women in my life! Is it so wrong to have a girlie crush on ya! :wink: :hug:

Naw, it's not so bad! :wink: Women just know what other women want and need. Men don't get us :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

Naw, it's not so bad! :wink: Women just know what other women want and need. Men don't get us :shrug:

So true! Mr. Cat is so flipping quiet. He isn't much of a talker. Pretty much he mumbles an uh huh, now and again or a yes and no. We don't really have anything in common, so I think sometimes I really need more. Its so nice to have girlfriends that fill in those gaps.

Besides its more fun to perve with you anyway. OH and the fact that your hot, doesn't hurt either. :hyper: :combust: :wink:

Ok, I've finished my latest excuse to stare at Larry :giggle:

hitman.jpg

I'm off to bed to have sweet Lardance dreams, I hope! :hyper:

:hug: I'm glad we have each other too; and you always make me feel so good :flirt:

Sweet dreams yourself, when the time comes. Nighty-night!

I will definetly be having sweet Lardence dreams now!! :hug:

I will be heading to bed shortly as well. Love ya! Sweaty dreams to you as well. See ya tomorrow. :heart: :hug:

Okay take that as a no then! haha!!

I'll just randomly figure out how to post pics on this thing! Yes...I know...photobucket, snapfish n all that! but still cant do it :shrug:

Ah well

Happy :larry: :edge: :bono: :adam: lovin'!

Is this a good distraction here? :wink:

BonoAhaheim4-1-2.jpg

BonoSurrenders.jpg

I was supposed to go out and get a chai tea an hour ago, but half a bag of dog food spilled everywhere and I had to clean it up. :madspit: So I'm going now. Be back in a few! :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:
Is this a good distraction here?

BonoAhaheim4-1-2.jpg

BonoSurrenders.jpg

I was supposed to go out and get a chai tea an hour ago, but half a bag of dog food spilled everywhere and I had to clean it up. :madspit: So I'm going now. Be back in a few!

Works for me! :sexywink:

Thanks! :hug:

I totally hate when they get my coffee wrong. :mad:

Have you ever seen When Harry Met Sally, Meg Ryan ordering stuff? That's me. Is it too much to ask that the things I order be the way I actually ordered them?? :mad: :mad:

I didn't think so.

Gimme what I want, and no one gets hurt. :angry:

:lol:

Last edited:
Good Morning ladies!

I read the Dave Fanning interview and Mr. B and I are going to have words! Just like Bono gets a rash of shite about the Irish in America and their position back home. He is getting a rash of shite from me, should we ever meet about him thinking all Americans support this stupid war! :mad: Usually I think he is right, but this time I feel like he is doing to us, what people do to him...assuming way to much about things they don't know about.

Rant over sorry.

DG I hope you got your tea. :hug:

VP I'll go see what yummy pics I can find for ya. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Works for me! :sexywink:

Thanks! :hug:

I totally hate when they get my coffee wrong. :mad:

Have you ever seen When Harry Met Sally, Meg Ryan ordering stuff? That's me. Is it too much to ask that the things I order be the way I actually ordered them?? :mad: :mad:

I didn't think so.

Gimme what I want, and no one gets hurt.

Love that movie. :love: That is me in restauraunts. Last week I went out for mexican and I said "Yes, I'd like the #2 combo but instead of beef I'd like chicken enchiladas and instead of rice I'll have refried beans. And no lettuce, tomato, or sour cream on top." She had this look on her face that said "I'd hurt you, but I need a job." :lol:

I got my tea! :D And an even better thing happened on the walk home. A girl who I went to middle school with lives across the street from me. Her and her friends(who I hated, along with the rest of my class) were getting into her car and saw me and said together in that sing-songy-I'm-making-fun-of-you voice "Hiiiii Emily!" and started giggling. I said with the biggest smile on my face and in the sweetest voice possible, "Hello!" while raising my middle finger. In middle school, I would have just looked down and kept walking. They weren't expecting that. The looks on their faces were classic. :lol:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

Love that movie. :love: That is me in restauraunts. Last week I went out for mexican and I said "Yes, I'd like the #2 combo but instead of beef I'd like chicken enchiladas and instead of rice I'll have refried beans. And no lettuce, tomato, or sour cream on top." She had this look on her face that said "I'd hurt you, but I need a job." :lol:

I got my tea! :D And an even better thing happened on the walk home. A girl who I went to middle school with lives across the street from me. Her and her friends(who I hated, along with the rest of my class) were getting into her car and saw me and said together in that sing-songy-I'm-making-fun-of-you voice "Hiiiii Emily!" and started giggling. I said with the biggest smile on my face and in the sweetest voice possible, "Hello!" while raising my middle finger. In middle school, I would have just looked down and kept walking. They weren't expecting that. The looks on their faces were classic. :lol:

I love that!!! I'm so proud of you for sticking up for yourself! I would have loved to see the look on their faces. :giggle:

Hi Jules :hug:

I'm a terrible mother. Its 11am Mini-cat only had orange juice for breakfast and now she is eating a popsicle. I think I've offically entered the running for Worst Mother of The Year this weekend, with all the crap the kids have eaten and the way the house has become a total disaster. :giggle:

Hellooo Mrs. Cat :hug: I loved the story of how you met Mr. Cat. :cute:

I am at work right now. :madspit: Hopefully when I get home later my computer will work. It had a mind of it's own the other night. It was spooky! :yikes:

HTML didn't work. Arrrrrgh. :mad: Now I have to sift through the code, and figure out what's wrong...then once I do, I have about 17 more pages to do. :sigh:

DG, that's hilarious about the ordering. :lol: And way to go with those snotty bitches!!!!! *high-five* :hug:

Russty....awwww, I understand why you feel so strongly about things, but I think B was probably misquoted, or taken out of context. I think he's smart enough not to make a sweeping generalization like that. :hug: And thanks for the pics!! :love:

Hiya Jules! :hug: how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom