PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

It's taking place the day before I go to Orillia for vacation, so if the line-ups good, I might leave a day early. :hmm:

I'd heard it was pretty certain it's gonna be in Barrie?? I thought the promoter said so?? I wonder how they're gonna distribute the tickets.

Last I heard, it's most likely to be in Barrie, but AFAIK nothing's official yet :shrug: That could change anytime... And yeah, how will people get their hands on tix?

U2630.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm a little drugged out, but my fever's gone away so that's an improvement. :)

It's such an effort toreach over and grab your laptop when your head is so heavy.lol:

Life is so hard DG, but somehow we manage. :wink:

NIghty night Bri. :( :hug:

i'm baaack!

tghe unic\verse must be making up for earlier tonight... i walk out and head for broadway to probably walk the 10 blcks down tro the other net cafe, but do past by the bus stop.At this time of night this particular r\oute bus is only 1 every half hour, there was one RIGHT THERE! So I got here in 15mins! instead of having to walk! :D :D

VintagePunk said:
DG....sinus infections suck. :( Hopefully you'll be better in no time. :hug:

Thanks :hug: I'm on an antibiotic so I should be beter soon.I'm used to them, I get them all the time. I had 2 last winter. :|

Glad to hear both of the pleba parties went/aregoing well! :up:

dazzledbylight said:
i'm baaack!

tghe unic\verse must be making up for earlier tonight... i walk out and head for broadway to probably walk the 10 blcks down tro the other net cafe, but do past by the bus stop.At this time of night this particular r\oute bus is only 1 every half hour, there was one RIGHT THERE! So I got here in 15mins! instead of having to walk! :D :D

thats cool. :hug: Maybe it's just cuz I'm a country bumpkin, but I'd be awfully nervous being out walking in NYC at 1 a.m. :huh:

I need some more opinions...my "girlfriend" :giggle: isn't happy with the idea of more tattoos. She wasn't pleased with the first one, so when I asked her about where to place the others she got a bit pissed. :mad: Blah! Blah! Blah! :lol:

So I want to know what you guys think. I'm getting Edge's red Angus guitar with wings tattooed on me someplace. hehe I was thinking left shoulder blade at first, but know that I actually have picked out the guitar I am leaning towards someplace on my left arm, either bicep or lower arm. I can't decided. ARGH! And the reason I really need to figure out everything like size and placement, is because of cost. i want to be able to take her all of the tats I want done at once and see what it will cost me.

Russty Cat said:
I need some more opinions...my "girlfriend" :giggle: isn't happy with the idea of more tattoos. She wasn't pleased with the first one, so when I asked her about where to place the others she got a bit pissed. :mad: Blah! Blah! Blah! :lol:

So I want to know what you guys think. I'm getting Edge's red Angus guitar with wings tattooed on me someplace. hehe I was thinking left shoulder blade at first, but know that I actually have picked out the guitar I am leaning towards someplace on my left arm, either bicep or lower arm. I can't decided. ARGH! And the reason I really need to figure out everything like size and placement, is because of cost. i want to be able to take her all of the tats I want done at once and see what it will cost me.

:ohmy: I dunno. I know they're addictive, but I think you might want to pace yourself. Especially with your immune system, you probably need more time in between, since they are effectively an open wound (at least as far as germs are concerned)

Good night WJS! Have a great time tomorrow! Love ya! :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Elysi! :hug: I was wondering where you were?! I bet you snuck in and I didn't see you. :giggle: I'm a bit preoccupied trying to eat, watch the san diego boot, get a bitching out, and trying to book a vacation all at the same time. mwhahaha

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: I dunno. I know they're addictive, but I think you might want to pace yourself. Especially with your immune system, you probably need more time in between, since they are effectively an open wound (at least as far as germs are concerned)

Man don't get all logical on me! That's not fair! :wink: I hadn't thought of that. I will have to talk to Vanessa about it. She may not want to do them all at once. She did talk to me about being extra careful that the first one didn't get infected. Man sometimes I fucking hate having FMS, it has to factor into most things I do. But I appreciate your being honest and making a very good point. Maybe I'll take her everything, ask cost of it all and then just do them in stages as I can afford to and as they heal up.

Russty Cat said:
Welcome back Dazz! I'm glad you got there okay. I worry about you too! :hug:

:hug: tahnks all!

really, there are places i wouldn't go in the daytime even !

...it's a mater ofkeeping your sences open, luck . And walking fast & confidently herlps too And i got into one of the biggest of the big subway stations...thre are always some young & working ppl on late shiftsd arpound...

This bloock is part of a busy Korean district and this biuldinh hosts restarant on the 2nd flr, a kareoke bar on the 3rd and this nice net cafe on the 5th flr. there were abunch of young & middle aged ppl walking around this area at 3am last time i was here on a Sat night. .

so don't worry too much. :hug: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Man don't get all logical on me! That's not fair! :wink: I hadn't thought of that. I will have to talk to Vanessa about it. She may not want to do them all at once. She did talk to me about being extra careful that the first one didn't get infected. Man sometimes I fucking hate having FMS, it has to factor into most things I do. But I appreciate your being honest and making a very good point. Maybe I'll take her everything, ask cost of it all and then just do them in stages as I can afford to and as they heal up.

My sister just found out recently that she might have that. :(

Dazzled...glad you made it safely in good time!:)

Night WJS (if you can still see this....)

Russty Cat said:

That sounds like a decent plan :up:

(Sorry, I hate to be the voice of reason :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom