PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:

Sim!Drea met JT Adam... and they seem to be getting along quite well :wink: :dance:

DG's sim had fun with JT Bono in the hot tub ;)

The guys also had a little middle of the night practice in their pajamas but I don't have the pictures of that :shrug: :giggle: it was cute though! :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Score! :rockon:
Thats what I guessed......but I wasn't sure. :p

:)

I'm Jackie btw. ;)

Is it Jackie your full name or is it short for something?

My youngest daughter is named Jackilyn, but we call her Jack Jack. Or Baby Jack. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Is it Jackie your full name or is it short for something?

My youngest daughter is named Jackilyn, but we call her Jack Jack. Or Baby Jack. :wink:

Short for Jacqueline. But everyone calls me Jackie. I used to hate jacqueline, dunno why.
I have so many names I respond too it's not even funy...:lol:
Jack, J, Jackster, Jax, Pogo (don't ask :lmao: )...:laugh:

HI DG! :hug: Hope your feeling better. :heart: Wish you were closer I would give you some of my sleeping pills, I took two last night at 9:30pm and slept till 11am. It was very nice. lol

U2598.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Drea, are you going to try to go to Live 8??

Not sure... but the fact that the Hip and Blue Rodeo are rumoured to be performing is really making it tempting *G* First they have to decide where they're holding the damn thing! I mean, the mayor of Barrie was interviewed yesterday morning at some point and it was the first he'd heard about it...

I'd love for it to be in TO, and Downsview isn't a bad place for something like that - that's where SARSstock was after all - plus it's a hell of a lot easier to get to! ;)

Russty Cat said:
HI DG! :hug: Hope your feeling better. :heart: Wish you were closer I would give you some of my sleeping pills, I took two last night at 9:30pm and slept till 11am. It was very nice. lol

I'm a little drugged out, but my fever's gone away so that's an improvement. :)

It's such an effort toreach over and grab your laptop when your head is so heavy.lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Same here, Dazz. I've been up until four for the past three nights, reading and sorting pictures anyway :D :reject:

I seem destined to stay up all night on here and walk around all day with toothpicks holding my eyelids open. I don't even know why I fight it. :wink:

Actually, I've always been like that. I can be beat all day, then I wake up around 10 or 11. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

I seem destined to stay up all night on here and walk around all day with toothpicks holding my eyelids open. I don't even know why I fight it. :wink:

Actually, I've always been like that. I can be beat all day, then I wake up around 10 or 11. :sigh:

:yes: Me too; I don't come out of my Zombie-mode until three oclock in the afternoon, and I get a second wind around 10 or 11. I don't even get tired before one or one thirty usually. More often than not it's three or four

Drea said:

Not sure... but the fact that the Hip and Blue Rodeo are rumoured to be performing is really making it tempting *G* First they have to decide where they're holding the damn thing! I mean, the mayor of Barrie was interviewed yesterday morning at some point and it was the first he'd heard about it...

I'd love for it to be in TO, and Downsview isn't a bad place for something like that - that's where SARSstock was after all - plus it's a hell of a lot easier to get to! ;)

It's taking place the day before I go to Orillia for vacation, so if the line-ups good, I might leave a day early. :hmm:

I'd heard it was pretty certain it's gonna be in Barrie?? I thought the promoter said so?? I wonder how they're gonna distribute the tickets.

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: Me too; I don't come out of my Zombie-mode until three oclock in the afternoon, and I get a second wind around 10 or 11. I don't even get tired before one or one thirty usually. More often than not it's three or four

That? Is totally me. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
DG :hug: Feel better.

Aww....girlies, I gotta go. :(
I'll see ya later.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug::heart:

A special shout out to my partying ladies across the ocean! :hug: :hug:
And my clone :clonelove: :hug:

Have a *great* night ladies! Kepp an partyin! Luv y'all!

:clonelove: :heart: :hug: You're awesome!!!! Thanks for such a great day!!! Hopefully we can do it again soon. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Short for Jacqueline. But everyone calls me Jackie. I used to hate jacqueline, dunno why.
I have so many names I respond too it's not even funy...:lol:
Jack, J, Jackster, Jax, Pogo (don't ask :lmao: )...:laugh:

I think its a nice name. My mother hates the way we spelled it. But she is named after our friend who was Grandpa Jack.

I think Jax is cute. But come on you have to spill about the Pogo! :giggle:

If ya do I'll tell you what PFB stands for, which is what my mom and dad called me when I was little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom