PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

:giggle:

Guess I'd better start learning how to share.

Edge has a very nice tushy SG!
59yaup.jpg

I was mesmerized by the way he wiggles it in the Slane DVD :giggle:

:lmao:

Mucca said:

:lol:

A man crush? Now that's the first time I've ever heard of one....wait no....there's Darren with his on Larry :giggle:

It's guitarists (mostly) and Drummers for me :D :drool:

Mike McCready from Pearl Jam and I have been having quite the love affair for the last 15 years or so. He is the most amazing guitar player! Gosh, when he gets on stage and throws his head back, closes his eyes and just goes off its fucking amazing!

When I found out that he had an auto immune diseases years ago it blew me away. He cares so much about others and is so talented.

But I guess he will have to share space with Edge now. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:drool: :drool: nd look HOW GREAT his hair looks there!

day was too grey for the park :madspit, and i got up soo late[1:30P] cause i stayed up more - reading the papers, when i got home last night.
It all slowed me down [ not being charged up by sunlight/nature] in genral for boring to me stuff [laundry/cleaning] that had to be done. {set up the laundry fot tom.

had to be in midtown anyway tonight, to get hotel logo impints for my project.....

Dazz! :hug:
Sucks you couldn't go out to the part today :madspit:
The sun finally came out over here after a week of misery. I went to our annual Dragon boat festival and watched some races :happy: Then I stayed at starbucks for 3 hours and studied....:madspit: I would've liked to go play tennis today.....

~BrightestStar~ said:
Cojak...........:laugh:
Gallagher.......

Oh! Oh!
Let's follow the current trend to name kids after fruits or nouns or adjectives!
Apple, Orange, Unique (apparently something around 1000 Uniques have been born in newyork *snicker*)

Bri :hug:

Oh god please don't.....:mad: :banghead:

It's such a major trend for kids coming from Hong Kong. There's some girl in our school called Purple.....

Yeah, maybe I'll get my book published and while I'm out on a book tour meet a tall, handsome Irishman ... who plays Bass guitar and travels a lot... get married and start popping out little claytons :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
I have a friend in Manchester whose son is in first grade and one of his sons schoolmates name is Nike . yes, like the shoe

Well I'd rather be named Nike than Sparkle hands down!

Sad_Girl said:

Edge is the only one not taunting us with his nekkid chest peeking out from under a shirt/jacket now. :yes: Adam's shirt has started to hang wider and wider, and then that leather jacket without anything under it ... :drool: and now I swear, Bono and Larry compete to see who can have the most buttons undone without their shirt just completely gaping open... and sliding off their shoulders... and...

:drool: :faint: :shifty: huh? whazzat? Where was I? :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom