PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:

I said Bri because I'm an idiot and couldn't remember your real name! *facepalms* :reject

As for what gave it away... considering it was getting close to the start time and you kept the chair next to me... was just a logical assumption :hug: :wink: I tend to just know if I'm meeting someone from online that I haven't seen before, even if it takes me a few minutes to actually get the guts up to ask them if they are who I think they are :lol

Awww :hug:
No worries.....cause.:uhoh:...I'm not really sure what yours is either......:reject::reject:

:laugh:
You had a pleban feeling, right? :lol:
Honestly though, even if you hadn't been there, I woulda prob been to lazy to move the chair :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
Okay this is scary, but I think something just happened...:ohmy:

I think its offical. Um, Edge just kicked Bono out of the way and is now the current front runner in my smutty mind. *sigh* Is it so bad that Edge makes me go all gooey inside? :sad: :(

ARE U KIDDING.... HE'S BEEN MY 2ND FAV SINCE JT Era!

Russty Cat said:
Okay this is scary, but I think something just happened...:ohmy:

I think its offical. Um, Edge just kicked Bono out of the way and is now the current front runner in my smutty mind. *sigh* Is it so bad that Edge makes me go all gooey inside? :sad: :(

:hyper: More Bono for us!!! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
U21422.jpg

Where did you find this picture! <jaw dropping> :drool:

Okay who am I fucking kidding! I'm just a big old tarty slut! :shrug: :sexywink:

Russty Cat said:

Where did you find this picture! <jaw dropping> :drool:

Okay who am I fucking? I'm just a big old tarty slut! :shrug: :sexywink:

**Snickering at the way I edited your quote**

I don't know... I'm sorting all of the doubles out of my JPG's and trying to organize them somewhat and I found that one in there :shrug:

dazzledbylight said:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OOoooo THAT'S a great photo!!!

I know it sounds like i'm boosting...but I COULDtalke photos almost or maybe AS good as those if I had the "official credentials to be allowed to carrya full professional camera { excepyt my *baby* - my 36 yr old ccamera has a sometimes shutter problem] s
someday when i can get toscanning some of my old Who/Springsteen/Patti Smith/Televsion photos you'll see what i mean

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww :hug:
No worries.....cause.:uhoh:...I'm not really sure what yours is either......:reject::reject:

:giggle: Drea actually is my real name! Well, sort of.. my real name's Andrea (thus the Drea, which has been my nickname since high school), but the only people who call me that are family and coworkers :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom