PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:
all rightttt.... *galres* since the subject of SImness has been reintroduced......

:rant: :rant:
WTF kind of a House Warming Party was THAT at OUR SimHome, SG??!!?

You got a lot! Russty got some! ANd I got zip, nada, NOTHING!
*stomps back over to her easel on the Patio thinking- *kissing a portrait of B is NOT the same thing*!!! very:grumpy: :wink: :hug:

To make up for the way Russty monopolized Original sim bono I thought I might have to introduce just one more Bono.... I'm thinking The Fly, maybe :hmm: (Or the mullet! :lol: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

You're irreplaceable :heart: :love:

We could have an out weirding competiton! And Sarah could be judge...unless she beats us that is..:shifty: :D
:hug:

You're talking about the kid who made up the scurvy story, as well as coming up with a brilliant plan to eat every meal at Ikea to save money buying groceries. Her weird?? :shifty:

:lmao:

Question: Who here actually uses the journal option?
I had a special request to start one, so I did, and within just 2 days I have like 60 people looking at it. Is it really that interesting for people to want to know what a complete stranger is thinking or doing on a daily basis?

greeneyedgirl said:
I had a special request to start one, so I did, and within just 2 days I have like 60 people looking at it. Is it really that interesting for people to want to know what a complete stranger is thinking or doing on a daily basis?

I've never even looked at the journal thingie :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

To make up for the way Russty monopolized Original sim bono I thought I might have to introduce just one more Bono.... I'm thinking The Fly, maybe :hmm: (Or the mullet! :lol: )

FLY! FLY! FLY! me! Me! Me!
I've been campaigning for AB Bono...since current one is occupied! And evennear form the beginning I wanted ZOO U2 when you started thinking up alternate U2's.

But you should create ALL of ZOO u2 !!! :drool: :drool:

BTW I love POP u2's house :yes: <but Michell and??? can fight overPop Bono >

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

You're talking about the kid who made up the scurvy story, as well as coming up with a brilliant plan to eat every meal at Ikea to save money buying groceries. Her weird?? :shifty:

Holy geez...I wish she'd gone to HS with me. She woulda fit in with me and mine *perfectly*!
:heart: :laugh:

GG
Ever heard of blogs?
The answer is *yes* the life of a stranger is fascinating.

~BrightestStar~ said:

And whatta fine ass it is :sexywink:

:lmao: :heart:

And what gave it away? :lol:
DId I have bono lust written on my forehead or something? :laugh:

How nice that even after you've seen me, you're still keeping up pretenses. :cute: :heart: :lmao:

Hey, you two were both on different levels..one on the grass, one on a chair...do you think it's easy to administer a group hug under those circumstances?? :eyebrow: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

How nice that even after you've seen me, you're still keeping up pretenses. :cute: :heart: :lmao:

Hey, you two were both on different levels..one on the grass, one on a chair...do you think it's easy to administer a group hug under those circumstances?? :eyebrow: :wink:

Pretenses?
You saw what happened........
I got down with you...and then I got wet........:shifty:

:wink:

WJS,
*breaks into Grease*
Tell me more, tell me more...like..erm...anything!!

U21422.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:

I clicked on a few buttons and created one, but never used it.

Given my non-participatory nature, that's normal for me. :wink:

Even with no entries, I still have more views than I would have guessed...

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Drea....
You said "Bri" Really? I completely didn't hear......I prob didn't pick up on it, since no one calls me bri in r/l, I mighta responded to Jax tho. :p

And what gave it away? :lol:
DId I have bono lust written on my forehead or something? :laugh:

I said Bri because I'm an idiot and couldn't remember your real name! *facepalms* :reject:

As for what gave it away... considering it was getting close to the start time and you kept the chair next to me... was just a logical assumption :hug: :wink: I tend to just know if I'm meeting someone from online that I haven't seen before, even if it takes me a few minutes to actually get the guts up to ask them if they are who I think they are :lol:

Okay this is scary, but I think something just happened...:ohmy:

I think its offical. Um, Edge just kicked Bono out of the way and is now the current front runner in my smutty mind. *sigh* Is it so bad that Edge makes me go all gooey inside? :sad: :(

VintagePunk said:

Nooooo....that Bono and I have had soooo many good times together

in the sack :shifty:

I'm loyal. I'll keep him. :yes:

Now, if he'd just keep his hands off of other Sim woman. :angry:

:lol:

Don't worry, Sim Russty is running around like a kid in a candy store! "Ooh I wanna taste of JT Larry and Modern Edge, and Every Bono..." :hyper: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Okay this is scary, but I think something just happened...:ohmy:

I think its offical. Um, Edge just kicked Bono out of the way and is now the current front runner in my smutty mind. *sigh* Is it so bad that Edge makes me go all gooey inside? :sad: :(

See what I mean VP? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pretenses?
You saw what happened........
I got down with you...and then I got wet........:shifty:

:wink:

WJS,
*breaks into Grease*
Tell me more, tell me more...like..erm...anything!!

:lmao: :lmao:

You did!!!!!

And it got to be too much, so you had to get back up. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom