PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Hellooo Mrs. Cat :hug: I loved the story of how you met Mr. Cat. :cute:

I am at work right now. :madspit: Hopefully when I get home later my computer will work. It had a mind of it's own the other night. It was spooky! :yikes:

Thanks Jules: hug: We are too cute and freaky for our own good together. *sigh* :giggle: He is gone for the weekend, hopefully to return tonight so it was nice to think about him last night when I was missing him a bit. Of course I would never admit that to him. :wink:

DG make sure you drink lots of fluids with that and eat some yogurt. :wink:

VP I promise not to totally go off on B if I ever meet him about it. Most likely I would thank him for having the courage to speak out about the whole thing. I think its just one of those things that is a personal thorn in my paw.

Hiya Fly! :hug:

DG, glad you're feeling a bit better. :)

Gonna head out for a bit and grab some lunch. BBL.

Damn, I wish there were an Ikea closer to here, cause I would totally go there to eat. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
Isn't Ikea a furniture store?? :huh:

Yes, but they also have a restaurant with kick-ass food that they practically give away, as Sarah and I discovered, after we left the festival...the two of us went to look at CD/DVD cabinets, and ended up eating dinner there for $4.24 for both of us...and we were stuffed!!! Ikea rocks!!! :rockon: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, but they also have a restaurant with kick-ass food that they practically give away, as Sarah and I discovered, after we left the festival...the two of us went to look at CD/DVD cabinets, and ended up eating dinner there for $4.24 for both of us...and we were stuffed!!! Ikea rocks!!! :rockon: :lol:

Awesome! :rockon:

I love their furniture store. :heart:

DG that is not fair! They are supposed to open one in Sacramento, but that is still a 3 hour drive. :( They will never put an Ikea in our small bumfuck of a town. We don't have the population I'm sure it would take for them to bring one here.

Mini-cat is so cute! She came in and told me that Fluffy, the baby was getting mad. So Mini-cat put her in her lap and rocked her back and forth to calm her down. :cute: :hug: They are playing toys nicely again, now she said. I guess Fluffy wanted something that she isn't supposed to have. Its so nice that Mini-cat is so good with her even at 6 she knows how to be a diplomat with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom