Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm i find it VERY difficult trying to choose between those 3 vids on which is sexiest cos it is hard!!!!

Oh god VP! Then you go and remind me of Stay where he looks at the girl with the smouldering look!!!! *Gah* !!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

God Pt. II

I just got the Rattle and Hum cd the other day, which has several songs not on the dvd. I'm enjoying :drool: :drool: it so far. Can you tell? :wink:

Yes I can tell :yes: And now I want to enjoy myself too :lol:

Ok so that's another thing I need to buy tomorrow...

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I want to see the Stay video now!!

Well, all you have to do is pick up the Best of 90-00 dvd *G*

*Notes that the ONLY musician in the band the "guardian angels" are watching over that needs no correction is the bassist :lol: All Adam needs to do is watch :wink: *

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I want to see the Stay video now!!

You've seen stills from it, right?? Where he's singing to the girl?? When you get the dvd, listen to the director's commentary...explains the concept.

And besides B looking fucking incredible in it, it's a gorgeous video, very beautiflly shot, by director Wim Wenders.

VintagePunk said:

You've seen stills from it, right?? Where he's singing to the girl?? When you get the dvd, listen to the director's commentary...explains the concept.

And besides B looking fucking incredible in it, it's a gorgeous video, very beautiflly shot, by director Wim Wenders.

I don't even think I've seen stills :reject: Maybe, but I don't think so...

Oh, speaking of director's commentaries... DEFINITELY listen to the one for Discotheque! Just don't drink anything while you do :lmao:

*:lmao: again at the guy's description of Larry and Edge at the end...*

Back
Top Bottom