Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Over in the setlist party some of us were :yikes: that there was like 3 bathrooms for 60,000 people. And that they don't have water or something....and a bunch of people were carried off by stretchers before the show even started :ohmy:

VP!!!! :hyper: Great news! I found out today that my clinical days next year are Tuesday and Wednesday. That means I can come up early Friday and bug you in line/try to get tickets!!! :hyper: :dance:

FlyYourKite said:
VP!!!! :hyper: Great news! I found out today that my clinical days next year are Tuesday and Wednesday. That means I can come up early Friday and bug you in line/try to get tickets!!! :hyper: :dance:

Great news!!! :hyper: :hyper: Except I don't have GA's for that night, so I won't be in line. :hyper: But...that means we can wait for them to go in at soundcheck. :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

Hiya VP!!! :hug:

I do hope you're excited for me, as i've just seen the stage&i am SO excited about being down the front!!!! :hyper: :combust:

I hope that's not the case at my show then Fly and that's a scandal if that's true about toilets!!! :madspit: :(

VintagePunk said:

Great news!!! :hyper: :hyper: Except I don't have GA's for that night, so I won't be in line. :hyper: But...that means we can wait for them to go in at soundcheck. :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

Oh I thought you did! :hyper: hyper anyway! :wink: Where are your seats?

Oh like hell we will be waiting for soundcheck :sexywink:

B better watch himself :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok...you got me there medically....but you are still going to see an old school pop band.
thats cool...most of the crap they call "music" today annoys the shit outta me.... give me Styxx and Air Supply any day....
Long live the 80's:rockon:

DG :hug: I'm glad you're coming here still, as i would miss you if you were gone!!

Snooky pie said:

thats cool...most of the crap they call "music" today annoys the shit outta me.... give me Styxx and Air Supply any day....
Long live the 80's:rockon:

I'm not a big fan of Air Supply....but I love Styx....and any famous local band (Smashing Pumpkins, Disturbed...that sort of thing) from the Chicagoland area.

In fact....I will admit that i like some Disco bands too as well as rock bands from the 60's-90's

FlyYourKite said:
Over in the setlist party some of us were :yikes: that there was like 3 bathrooms for 60,000 people. And that they don't have water or something....and a bunch of people were carried off by stretchers before the show even started :ohmy:

:yikes:

:uhoh: kinda nervous now, hope they have more loos than that, it is a football stadium though *keeps fingers crossed*:huh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not a big fan of Air Supply....but I love Styx....and any famous local band (Smashing Pumpkins, Disturbed...that sort of thing) from the Chicagoland area.

In fact....I will admit that i like some Disco bands too as well as rock bands from the 60's-90's
I love SP:drool: Disturbed my bro ran into the ground:no:
I am a HUGE Bee Gee's fan:reject:

susanp6 said:
Hiya VP!!! :hug:

I do hope you're excited for me, as i've just seen the stage&i am SO excited about being down the front!!!! :hyper: :combust:

I hope that's not the case at my show then Fly and that's a scandal if that's true about toilets!!! :madspit: :(

I'm thrilled for you, Wild and Jem!!! :hug: Can't wait till it's the three of you together...and seeing the drunken, excited, horny posts after the show. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh I thought you did! :hyper: hyper anyway! :wink: Where are your seats?

Oh like hell we will be waiting for soundcheck :sexywink:

B better watch himself :drool:

My GA's are for Wed night...and Saturday (when I get Sat. sorted out - sigh)....look out, B!!!! :sexywink: :combust:

I love Abba too! I love Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Bono after midnight that is!!!) :lol:

I must hear that one of these days! :laugh: I've heard another band (that 99% of you will never have heard of) do a cover of that that they turned into a medley - always rocked when they did it at shows *G* Not to mention that occasionally Jian reminds me of Bono - though I didn't realize it till I saw the MW video for the first time in years a while ago... :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom